Escada Island Kiss

No Image

4.8

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I purchased the fragrance first and fell in love with it immediately. Because I wanted the scent to last a little longer, I thought I would try layering the lotion with the perfume. This does help, and the body lotion is a nice light well hyrdrating formula. The cute picture on the tube is a plus, too!

on 3/19/2004 2:47:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

love this scent. really summery...smells clean and fruity. to me it smells like mangos. reminds me of a tropical island or summer.

on 2/27/2004 12:37:00 AM

I am absolutely *loving* this scent as the weather is slowly warming up. It is fruity & I can definitely smell the mango & other tropical fruits on the drydown. The consistency of the lotion is too thin for my liking, but I wear it primarily to layer with the EDT rather than as a moisturiser. Since this is another one of their LEs, I am definitely stocking up on this.

Here is an official description of the scent from eshop.com - A fruity, exotic, floral fantasy of mango, passion fruit, orange, magnolia and white peach. Tart red fruits blend with luscious hibiscus and soft, sensuous notes of blonde wood and musk finish off the scent. continued >>

on 2/20/2004 4:03:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is a limited edition scent. I'm always attracted to Escada scents, so it's no surprise to me that I like this one, too. I initially was going to purchase the lotion ... and she mentioned the shower gel ... and the perfume ...sigh, I am such an easy sell. But, you know...the layering factor. I'm not a typical fragrance person since we have a lot of allergies in our home. But one whiff of this and I had to have it...ALL. Initially, it has a citrus or grapefruity scent to my nose. It blends down to kind of a "clean sheets" kind of smell. Not like detergent, just clean and fresh. And in between, I smell a clean fresh scent and a citrusy scent. There is no heavy alcohol, musk or sandlewood scent to it. I have to avoid those as they are migraine triggers for me. continued >>

Popular Lotions / Creams