Escada Island Kiss Bath and Shower Gel

No Image

4.7

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I love th smell of this shower gel. It has a tangy mango scent once I put it on my loofah. Once I'm out of the shower, the scent rounds out to a clean linen scent that smells very fresh. I feel that it cleans very well, leaving my skin nice and smooth. The scent stays on for awhile too. I received this from a swap, so I didn't have to pay full price for this. I'll only buy this product if it was on a sale price. *EDIT: I actually fell in love with this body gel since I love the way it smells. Makes me look forward to take a shower because it smells so good and addicting. I love it so much that it went ahead and bought the EDT.

on 6/4/2005 1:51:00 PM

I got this shower gel as a gift with the EDT. It smells great (like peach/mango to me) and lathers well. I found the scent did last for a while and didn't fade away instantly like some of the shower gels I've tried. I thought this would dry out my skin but it didn't. I think the tube is a little silly looking with a Paris Hilton like girl on it. I also would never pay full price for this... I'm happy I got it as a gift though!

on 2/20/2004 4:01:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

For a shower gel, this was pretty expensive for me. I'm not a typical fragrance person since we have a lot of allergies in our home. But one whiff of this and I had to have it...ALL. I figured what the heck, why not get the shower gel, too?Initially, it has a citrus or grapefruity scent to my nose. It blends down to kind of a "clean sheets" kind of smell. Not like detergent, just clean and fresh. And in between, I smell a clean fresh scent and a citrusy scent. There is no heavy alcohol, musk or sandlewood scent to it. I have to avoid those as they are migraine triggers for me.This is, by far, the most expensive shower gel I've ever purchased and I felt a little silly spending $25-30 on liquid soap, but it's a nice scent. continued >>