4.1

package quality

price range

Reviews

10 years ago

I have been using this for over a year along with the toner tea bar. Prior to using these products, I had occasional breakouts. I do not and my skin looks great. While expensive to purchase, this lasts a long time.

About reviewer (17 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinNormal, Fair

HairBrown

11 years ago

I have been using Arcona's Gentle Solution 2-3 times a week for about 6 months and really love it. It's a very liquid lotion that you apply at night & it gently exfoliates my skin, making it smoother & more radiant. It doesn't irritate my acne-prone, reactive skin, and best of all it's free of chemicals, which I really like. A definite repurchase!

About reviewer (116 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination

HairBrown

EyesBrown

11 years ago

I was using the whole Arcona product line, and I never received more compliments on my skin than I have my whole life. This product makes my skin glow like nothing else. I followed the instructions at first, and used it about every other night. My skin would be ultra dewy in the morning, radiant and clear. If I wanted my skin to glow throughout the day, I would add just a touch to my morning moisturizer, and my skin would glow through my makeup. However, after using this for a little over a month, my skin got really irritated. I was using all of Arcona's products and nothing else. I think the lactic acid was too much for my skin. Even when I stopped using some of the products ,my skin never really recovered until I switched product lines. I had to put extra makeup on to cover up the redness (and I don't like wearing makeup). But, this is the 1 Arcona product I would definitely re-buy.

About reviewer (139 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

12 years ago

I've been using this product for 2 years now and LOVE IT. In fact, I use it every night in lieu of a moisturizer and have had only positive effects. I get random hormonal breakouts, and this product has reduced the number of pimples, the frequency, and quadrupled the healing rate. My skin feels firmer, my rosacea has cleared up somewhat, and I need a less heavier foundation. The "smoothing out my complexion" appearance has been minimal but positive, but then I wonder...what would it be now if I had NOT been using this product for 2 years?!?! so I give this product a big thumb's up and have no intention of moving to a cheaper and more affordable treatment!

About reviewer (2 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinSensitive, Fair

HairRed

2.0

12 years ago

Granted I have sensitive skin, but this product irritates my skin...BAD, IF I use it more than once a week. It is ok, but it dries me out so badly that I am literally peeling and flaking for days. Unlike Night Worker which has me waking up to a lovely, glowy complexion. So I do the opposite of the instructions, I use Gentle Solution weekly and Night Worker tri-weekly.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Medium

EyesOther

12 years ago

Excellent nighttime repair serum suitable for normal, sensitive, and combination skin. It comes in a pump dispenser that (thankfully) rations the rather expensive liquid into single doses. It's helped control my chin blackheads, too, with the fruit acid ingredients. $48 at drugstore.com

About reviewer (42 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairRed, Other, Other

12 years ago

I really like this product. I use this 3 times a week under my Arcona hydrating serum and it just leaves my skin so moisturized and glowing. The next morning when I wake up my skin is smooth and with continued use I am noticing that the little marks and brown spots I have are fading. My skin is on the sensitive side but I have had no negative effects with this products. I will definitely repurchase.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair

EyesBlue

13 years ago

This product really works!! My skin is so smooth , and my pores have really imporved using this product. Such a noticeable difference in my skin texture. Its smells really good and I love that its natural and actually works. I alternate this with my Magic White Ice. Basically I use this about three times a week. It has also really improved the clogging in my nose area. Another great product by Arcona. I will defintely buy this product again, it simply works!

About reviewer (14 reviews)

SkinNormal

EyesBlue

14 years ago

I've been using this product (along w/ the 4 others recommended in the Basic 5 Skincare Line) for the past 2 weeks or so, and my skin feels great. My skin is soft, glowing, radiant, and the pores on my cheeks seem to have shrunk. I'm not sure if this particular gentle solution is doing anything, but I do like how silky my skin feels after applying it at night. So far, no complaints! :)

About reviewer (224 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

EyesBrown

14 years ago

I like this product, but don't use it every night. Nice and light.

About reviewer (19 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair