MAC Cosmetics Subculture

MAC Cosmetics Subculture
Subculture, Blankety, DollymixSubculture with BlanketySubcultureSubculture

4.2

on 4/16/2018 8:04:00 AM

My favourite lip liner at the moment!! The colour is a brownish / burnt colour compliments YASH lipstick and Honeylove both by MAC really well. Lasts well but not an all day kinda thing. However it is pricey & im sure MAC keep on putting the prices up on certain products. I’d buy again unless I found a decent dupe

My favorite lip liner color. So versatile. Can literally go with every nude shade. I use daily. I agree with the user who said it has an orangey tone and looks a bit faded. I don't see how it's described as pink but I love the orange tone on me. My only con is that I wish it showed just a tad bit darker so it doesn't look faded. Slightly reminds me of a cheap black eyeliner that you need to press hard and go over to get it to show. I love it with Macs Blankety.

on 8/17/2017 7:25:00 PM

Ugh. I want to fall in love with MAC lip products & I keep trying but this didn't win me over. It looked "faded" & has an unflattering orange tone on me. I will- sadly- be returning.

I'm a fan of every other mac pencil but for some reason I can't even get this rock hard formula to show on my lips. such a huge a waste of money.

idk why Mac lipliners have such a high rating, it's so hard to use. it is a wooden pencil packaging and formula, but still even nyx products are way creamier and less than half the price. the color I like but that's it I most definitely prefer automatic lipliners, way easier to use and much more creamy. even if it needs to be sharpened, it's still fine, just can't be this dry

Skin: Other, Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

I didn't start wearing lip liner until quite recently but this has quickly become one of my favourites in my small but ever growing collection. It is very natural on me and works beautifully with nude and pink lip colours. I wear it for 8+ hours with zero transfer and no fading.

on 3/10/2016 11:03:00 AM

Not my favourite lipliner, but only because I prefer the other MAC lipliners.
I love the texture of the non-pearlized liners. Subculture has this tiny sheen for me, pearlescence that changes the texture a tad. The colour is perfect for nearly-my-lip-colour match, so if I ever require to overdraw, this is perfect. That being said, because of the minimal colour difference, I rarely reach for this one and would not repurchase.

on 10/28/2015 6:24:00 PM

i like the color of this lip liner, its a near perfect match to my natural lip shade. i dont like that its a wooden pencil, as i prefer makeup forever's aqua lip or urban decay's ozone pencils more. these tug at the lips a little and if you have dry/chapped lips or sensitive skin it might aggravate it, (it doesnt for me but i just prefer lip perfectors more)

on 9/24/2015 12:15:00 AM

I agree! This is one of the best liners out there!! Not too dark.... Just enought too add depth too the lip. A pretty nude pinkish color. I like to wear it with Modesty lipstick but also goes with light pinks... I'am looking at you Angel. Love too wear it with pinks and nude colors! A must have!!!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Absolutely inlove with this lip liner I can't recommend this product enough I have a large lower lip and a small top lip so I use this lip liner to even them out and it acts like a perfect base for a lipsticks. I paired this with too faced melted lipstick in peony to create a more pinkish berry take on Kylie Jenner's lips and it looked amazing I got tons of compliment's on it . It is an absolute essential to everyone's makeup collect.