MAC Enchantress Lipglass

MAC Enchantress Lipglass

4.4

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Enchantress was my first MAC lipgloss and I still love it! It is a golden peachy-pink colour which makes the lips glow. It has good staying power on the lips and is sticky, like all MAC lipglosses. It smells like vanilla and comes with a doe foot applicator. While giving the lips a nice shine, the colour itself is quite natural. I don't find the shimmer to be overly visible on the lips. It looks great in summer with a nice tan.

Love this beautiful color one of my favorite lip glosses ever..I love it so much I wouldn't ever try and find a dupe of this because nothing can compare..

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I was out of my beloved Nymphette when I came across this and thought I would try something new. It has a little less peach shimmer than Nymphette and a touch more pink. My initial infatuation with this gloss has waned already and I dont think it is special enough to repurchase.

on 1/16/2012 8:18:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Great over the Viva glam V, it creates this very sexy yet natural look. looks beautiful alone as well if you want a simple look.

on 1/13/2013 8:37:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

I'm in love with this lipglass. It's definitely unique in my collection I must say. It's like a peachy pink with pearl, very hard to actually describe. The pigmentation of this is crazy, sometimes I forget and apply too much! No regrets with this purchase, however one con is the sticky texture of this which is quite common with MAC Lipglasses, but this for sure is one of my favourites nonetheless.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Love this lipgloss. Only general issue w MAC is the sticky consistency but that won't stop me from wearing them. I pair this with strip down and I layer on another lipgloss from makeup forever and ooo lala my lips look so perfect. Like celebrity perfect

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is one of my first MAC lipglasses and my absolute favorite. It is a peachy-pink with burgundy shimmer. I love it over nude or peach lipsticks. I just hate the stickiness of lipglass. It also seems to gather on the inside rim of my lips no matter how sparingly I apply.

on 10/4/2010 7:14:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Beautiful peach color...great for work... goes well with my NC 20 skin.

Love this shade, it's a really beautiful color in my opinion. A makeup artist recommended it when I purchased Vegas Volt to soften the color a bit. I wear this over Shy Girl or alone most often.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

Sunkissed peach. It's such a pretty shade and looks good alone or over peachy, nude, and pink lipsticks. My fav look is to wear it over Myth lipstick.