MAC Cosmetics Strobe Cream

Filtered by skin tone : Medium Brown
MAC Cosmetics Strobe Cream
Strobe CreamMAC Strobe Cream

4.5

Spring Water (Aqua), Cyclomethicone, Butylene Glycol, Cetyl Ricinoleate, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Distearate, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Cholesterol, Jojoba Esters, Steareth-10, Cetyl Esters, Cetyl Alcohol, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Extract, Saxifraga Sarmentosa Extract, Morus Nigra (Mulberry) Root Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Extract, Whey Protein (Lactis Proteinum), Panthenol-Pro-Vitamin B5, Cyanocobalamin Vitamin B12, Tocopheryl Acetate, 7-Dehydrocholesterol Pro-Vitamin D3, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Ceramide 2, Scutellaria Baicalensis Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Pyrus Malus Extract, Lactic Acid, Sucrose, Linoleic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Polyacrylamide, Laureth-7, Glycerin, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Sodium Sulfite, Fragrance (Parfum), Sodium Citrate, Sodium Metabisulfite, Citric Acid, Propylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Red 4

on 12/31/2017 2:47:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This bottle has lasted me 2 years! I use a small pump of this mixed in with my foundation and it gives a lovely glow/dewy look to my skin. It is worth the money as it lasts ages, I use this 5 days a week! A little goes a long way. Definitely a classic I will buy again.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Cool

Love this. It gives a nice soft, subtle sheen. I use it as an everyday subtle highlighter. Lovely lightweight formula that blends nicely. A very good staple to have.

on 3/20/2016 12:30:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

when I first purchased strobe cream it was after I had it applied to my face by a mac makeup artist. I absolutely loved the effect of the gleam glow it gave on the high points of my face and especially with the blush I had on my cheeks which was the mac style blush. So ever since then I have always purchased this product and probably always will, I think its best applied as a subtle hi lighter in the high points instead of an overall face moisturizer.

Skin: Very Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This is one of my favourite creams ever to apply before foundation. This gives your skin that extra healthy glow without making your face look too shiny. This is great for all skins ! especially for my dry skin making it feel hydrated and prepped. This cream is not greasy it gives your skin a nice smooth base. I sometimes wear this cream on its own which makes my skin look healthy and fresh ! I recommend this cream for everyone , its a must have :)

on 3/5/2013 7:27:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Mac mua talked me into buying this product...i am nc42-44 range...when i applied this cream all over my face, i kind of ended up looking ashy..so i figured i shudnt do that..instead i applied only on the bridge of the nose, cheeks and chin..and i looked soo cool! i loved the look..it is a gud cream if used sparingly and cleverly just to highlight..as one tube lasts really long, i wudnt mind buying it again!

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Neutral

I really love this cream. I have combination skin, and this product really helps to moisturize my dry patches this winter. I apply it before applying my foundation to my cheeks, nose, and forehead avoiding my chin which tends to be really oily. I would say this product is best for dry, normal and combination skin. Oily skin types should avoid this product. Also, this product imo can be used as a daily moisturizer.