MAC Strobe Cream

MAC Strobe Cream
Strobe CreamMAC Strobe Cream

Spring Water (Aqua), Cyclomethicone, Butylene Glycol, Cetyl Ricinoleate, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Distearate, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Cholesterol, Jojoba Esters, Steareth-10, Cetyl Esters, Cetyl Alcohol, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Extract, Saxifraga Sarmentosa Extract, Morus Nigra (Mulberry) Root Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Extract, Whey Protein (Lactis Proteinum), Panthenol-Pro-Vitamin B5, Cyanocobalamin Vitamin B12, Tocopheryl Acetate, 7-Dehydrocholesterol Pro-Vitamin D3, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Ceramide 2, Scutellaria Baicalensis Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Pyrus Malus Extract, Lactic Acid, Sucrose, Linoleic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Polyacrylamide, Laureth-7, Glycerin, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Sodium Sulfite, Fragrance (Parfum), Sodium Citrate, Sodium Metabisulfite, Citric Acid, Propylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Red 4

on 4/16/2018 3:41:00 PM

I have shades “ Silverlite “ and “Pinklite” and I love them both!! For £25 you get plenty of product ( I had one for nearly a year and still not ran out). Best when mixed with foundation or moisturiser , under foundation or even on top as a natural highlight. When I wear this I get many compliments about how glowing my face is ( it’s not blinding just a healthy glow). Would buy again

on 1/30/2018 10:02:00 AM

Ph this is a keeper. I got the silver shade and am in love.
It makes my dull flat face look alive, yay!
This works wonders under a mattish foundation (YSL all hours)
and gives a very subtle glow....you can't see the silver
but it definitely makes a difference.

It's a very cool tint, but seems to work fine for my yellowish
warm-tilting Asian skin tone, highly recommend especially during the
drab dry winter season.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I use it either as a primer-moisturizer (in between cleansing and foundation application) to make foundation look dewier, mix it with foundation to make it slightly lighter, or as a highlighter. It definitely has a pink-white tone on my NC25-30 skin.

I use this because I have it, but I prefer the Becca spotlight liquid highlighter over this for the same purposes. This is slightly oily, yet not moisturizing, and doesn't make my skin look smooth or glowy in a good way like others have described it. On my bare skin it looks dry, yet oily. It makes foundation looy patchy. (That could be related to some skin issues I'm having lately, but the Becca highlighter does not do this). Will not repurchase.

on 1/12/2018 8:35:00 AM

The moment I put on this strobe cream, I fell in love. It gave my skin this subtle glow when worn underneath my foundation and I was incredibly happy, until a week later. Now my skin is not prone to breakouts, but after I started using this product, I began to notice little bumps all over my face. Since I didn't change anything else from my skincare/makeup, I knew it had to be the strobe cream causing this problem. Had to let this product go, though it breaks my heart.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Oh this is lovely. I never gave a second thought to using an illuminating lotion even though I have dry skin but winter has hit along with the flu and my almost 40 year old skin is showing wear. It looks dull, dry and pale, not exactly a look I want.
I put in an order to Mac and picked pinklite as my free sample, I figured since I've tried all the other samples why not. I tried it the day after I received it and it made such a difference under my makeup, It was subtle and natural. It moisturized my skin without making it greasy or causing cystic acne or an irritation rash. My skin is quite sensitive these days so I rarely try new products out of fear. This is a winner though and I'm sure I'll purchase a bottle in the future.
Oh and the fragrance didn't bother me one bit.

on 12/31/2017 2:47:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This bottle has lasted me 2 years! I use a small pump of this mixed in with my foundation and it gives a lovely glow/dewy look to my skin. It is worth the money as it lasts ages, I use this 5 days a week! A little goes a long way. Definitely a classic I will buy again.

on 12/25/2017 8:24:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I've been really enjoying Strobe cream for some time now. I just tap a wee bit on my cheekbones for a lovely wet kind of natural looking gleam daily. Sometimes I'll layer some powder highlighter on top but it's great on its own for daytime, I love the fact that there are practically no visible particles sitting on the skin. You can also use it as a primer on dull skin days and look radiant without any added oiliness. Where it shines though (no pun intended :D ) is as an undereye primer. Concealer blends perfectly on top and creases MUCH less throughout the day.

I have tried the original shade and Goldlite and I prefer the later by far, just blends with my skin tone much better. I'm combo, light but slightly warm toned.

At first I was given samples in tiny jars by MAC and ĺasted for months so even though it doesn't come cheap will last ages. The full size tube isn't that convenient though since it's hard to squeeze the desired amount.

Just remember to tap it lightly instead of rubbing because it will disturb the foundation underneath. It's a great product overall and deservedly a cult favourite for so many years.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

How come no one talks about the strong perfume in this? I couldn't believe my nose when I took a whiff of this product: it smells like a disinfectant bathroom cleaner, absolutely disgusting. I used it on top on my cheekbones, under and over foundation, and saw zero difference. Not even a glimpse of a glow. It didn't matter, because I would never use such a strongly perfumed cosmetic on my face. Companies need to get a clue.

on 12/4/2017 7:51:00 PM

Good product with a light scent to mix with foundation for a lighter coverage. Good to have but not necessary in a makeup collection.

on 11/9/2017 12:20:00 PM

Love this moisturizer. When I’m in a rush it’s so easy to just put on this, mascara, lipgloss for a natural look & be out the door. I even use at night after a shower and my hubby thinks I look pretty & the same as when we met :) (I was obsessed with the revlon skinlights liquid back then & this is the closest thing to that product)