MAC Strobe Cream

MAC Strobe Cream
Strobe CreamMAC Strobe Cream

Spring Water (Aqua), Cyclomethicone, Butylene Glycol, Cetyl Ricinoleate, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Distearate, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Cholesterol, Jojoba Esters, Steareth-10, Cetyl Esters, Cetyl Alcohol, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Extract, Saxifraga Sarmentosa Extract, Morus Nigra (Mulberry) Root Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Extract, Whey Protein (Lactis Proteinum), Panthenol-Pro-Vitamin B5, Cyanocobalamin Vitamin B12, Tocopheryl Acetate, 7-Dehydrocholesterol Pro-Vitamin D3, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Ceramide 2, Scutellaria Baicalensis Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Pyrus Malus Extract, Lactic Acid, Sucrose, Linoleic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Polyacrylamide, Laureth-7, Glycerin, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Sodium Sulfite, Fragrance (Parfum), Sodium Citrate, Sodium Metabisulfite, Citric Acid, Propylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Red 4

on 6/24/2017 10:13:00 AM

I have a sample and I am considering to purchase this. While my skin is combination/oily, I love to use this under eyes! This brigthens up the dark circles so much that on no-makeup days it is all you need + put it ok cheekbones and bridge of the nose. I would definitely take this on travel. ****

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I really like this! I wouldn't say it's as blinding as Cover FX but for a more natural but still bright highlight, this is the way to go!

Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Cool

Love this. It gives a nice soft, subtle sheen. I use it as an everyday subtle highlighter. Lovely lightweight formula that blends nicely. A very good staple to have.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

OMG... Luminous girls! Purchase this gem! I, personally, mix this in with my foundation, but this can also be used as a cream highlight. Comes in a range of colours, I use Silverlite. Only downside: can be hard to get the product out as it is hard, firm plastic. But that's only when you start running low, and you can easily cut the top and scrap out the remains! 💛

on 3/15/2017 3:49:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Had a sample, am considering purchasing . I originally had no desire to purchase since I already have beccas highlighting primer. It looks very lovely under my BB cream though. I also feel that base makeup goes on slightly smoother.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Leaves a beautiful sheen to the skin. I use it as a primer or mixed with my foundation. Great purchase!

on 3/1/2017 6:52:00 PM

This stuff not only broke me out but did nothing special for me. Not a fan. It felt and looked greasy... I want to glow... not drown in grease.

on 2/24/2017 1:02:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure

i have the strobe cream in goldlite and love this product so so much. a lot of beauty gurus say this is more of a "natural glow" but honestly this is really enough especially if you put it on top of a matte foundation. this product is really incredible and actually hydrates the skin, incredibly natural but also high shine since its a cream highlight. the price might be a bit steep but honestly you get so much product its totally worth it.

the shade goldlite shows up a white gold and is a good shade not extremely pigmented but definitely shows up when you stand in sunlight. i think this is the best kind of finish; if you're looking for more pigment/colour in a similar type of product then try nyx's liquid illuminators! strobe cream is definitely for a soft dewy natural glam kind of look.

*****seeing reviews that say this breaks up or cakes their foundation. you should look at what type of foundation you have eg. oil based/water based etc. if you have a product going over top of the strobe cream that has oil in it, it'll break up because strobe cream is water based!

Mac STROBE CREAM is a awesome product for dry skin beauties!! It is a highlighter but can also be used as moisturiser and mix it with foundation for a dewy finish and glowy look. I strongly don't recommend this to oily skin girls, combination skin can try it before you buy this. This cream makes oily skin to produce more oil and when used as base for foundation as moisturiser, oh god it makes skin very oily like disco ball, ha ha! It makes face look dull. But for DRY skin girls it is a GREAT product to use. First it is a great moisturiser with loaded anti oxidants which is really good and beneficial for skin, it has the ingredients what skin needs daily. It has the iridescent particles which makes skin brighten and instant glow- mm only for dry skin beauties... Hope I helped a little about the product. I'm oily skin, so I won't buy this strobe cream again. I definitely recommend this to dry skin beauties out there... A good product from MAC for dry skin!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

The bottle is hard to get the product out of. I however love the product. It glows and is great under makeup for aging skin. Oily skin would not like this. I use it just for special occasions. I would buy again