MAC Strobe Cream

MAC Strobe Cream
Strobe CreamMAC Strobe Cream

Spring Water (Aqua), Cyclomethicone, Butylene Glycol, Cetyl Ricinoleate, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Distearate, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Cholesterol, Jojoba Esters, Steareth-10, Cetyl Esters, Cetyl Alcohol, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Extract, Saxifraga Sarmentosa Extract, Morus Nigra (Mulberry) Root Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Extract, Whey Protein (Lactis Proteinum), Panthenol-Pro-Vitamin B5, Cyanocobalamin Vitamin B12, Tocopheryl Acetate, 7-Dehydrocholesterol Pro-Vitamin D3, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Ceramide 2, Scutellaria Baicalensis Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Pyrus Malus Extract, Lactic Acid, Sucrose, Linoleic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Polyacrylamide, Laureth-7, Glycerin, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Sodium Sulfite, Fragrance (Parfum), Sodium Citrate, Sodium Metabisulfite, Citric Acid, Propylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Red 4

on 3/15/2017 3:49:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Had a sample, am considering purchasing . I originally had no desire to purchase since I already have beccas highlighting primer. It looks very lovely under my BB cream though. I also feel that base makeup goes on slightly smoother.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Leaves a beautiful sheen to the skin. I use it as a primer or mixed with my foundation. Great purchase!

on 3/1/2017 6:52:00 PM

This stuff not only broke me out but did nothing special for me. Not a fan. It felt and looked greasy... I want to glow... not drown in grease.

on 2/24/2017 1:02:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure

i have the strobe cream in goldlite and love this product so so much. a lot of beauty gurus say this is more of a "natural glow" but honestly this is really enough especially if you put it on top of a matte foundation. this product is really incredible and actually hydrates the skin, incredibly natural but also high shine since its a cream highlight. the price might be a bit steep but honestly you get so much product its totally worth it.

the shade goldlite shows up a white gold and is a good shade not extremely pigmented but definitely shows up when you stand in sunlight. i think this is the best kind of finish; if you're looking for more pigment/colour in a similar type of product then try nyx's liquid illuminators! strobe cream is definitely for a soft dewy natural glam kind of look.

*****seeing reviews that say this breaks up or cakes their foundation. you should look at what type of foundation you have eg. oil based/water based etc. if you have a product going over top of the strobe cream that has oil in it, it'll break up because strobe cream is water based!

Mac STROBE CREAM is a awesome product for dry skin beauties!! It is a highlighter but can also be used as moisturiser and mix it with foundation for a dewy finish and glowy look. I strongly don't recommend this to oily skin girls, combination skin can try it before you buy this. This cream makes oily skin to produce more oil and when used as base for foundation as moisturiser, oh god it makes skin very oily like disco ball, ha ha! It makes face look dull. But for DRY skin girls it is a GREAT product to use. First it is a great moisturiser with loaded anti oxidants which is really good and beneficial for skin, it has the ingredients what skin needs daily. It has the iridescent particles which makes skin brighten and instant glow- mm only for dry skin beauties... Hope I helped a little about the product. I'm oily skin, so I won't buy this strobe cream again. I definitely recommend this to dry skin beauties out there... A good product from MAC for dry skin!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

The bottle is hard to get the product out of. I however love the product. It glows and is great under makeup for aging skin. Oily skin would not like this. I use it just for special occasions. I would buy again

on 2/10/2017 11:58:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

the best moisturizer for dry skin.. makes skin look luminous . absorbs easily and great day and night!! love it. if i try something else i always go back to my strobe cream.

on 2/7/2017 9:46:00 AM

I have a few samples of this ..i wouldn't buy a full size. It does what it says but I'd rather have an illuminated powder because this wets the foundation and I'm not a fan of this.

on 2/5/2017 12:36:00 AM

i was really excited to try this when i purchased it!! i applied it as a primer and put my foundation over top and immediatly i noticed that it was making my foundation look really cakey and look like it had a really weird texture! mainly around my forehead area. i was really confused because i had seen so many people rave on about this and i was so eager to buy it, but it looked awful!! i applied it the same way i had seen on many tutorials and reviews so im sure i didnt apply it wrong. it did look decent on my cheek area, i did only use it once so i might try it again and skip out the forehead and nose. it also made my foundation seperate really badly! mainly on my nose, but as my day carried on it also seperated on my cheek area, taking away all coverage from those areas and revealing my redness. so no i would not repurchase this because for the price, it made me look awful and made my foundation not last at all.

I love this stuff! I use it with my moisturizer or mixed with my foundation or as a subtle highlight! Great multifunctional product.