MAC Strobe Cream

MAC Strobe Cream
Strobe CreamMAC Strobe Cream

Spring Water (Aqua), Cyclomethicone, Butylene Glycol, Cetyl Ricinoleate, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Distearate, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Cholesterol, Jojoba Esters, Steareth-10, Cetyl Esters, Cetyl Alcohol, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Extract, Saxifraga Sarmentosa Extract, Morus Nigra (Mulberry) Root Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Extract, Whey Protein (Lactis Proteinum), Panthenol-Pro-Vitamin B5, Cyanocobalamin Vitamin B12, Tocopheryl Acetate, 7-Dehydrocholesterol Pro-Vitamin D3, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Ceramide 2, Scutellaria Baicalensis Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Pyrus Malus Extract, Lactic Acid, Sucrose, Linoleic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Polyacrylamide, Laureth-7, Glycerin, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Sodium Sulfite, Fragrance (Parfum), Sodium Citrate, Sodium Metabisulfite, Citric Acid, Propylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Red 4

I LOVE this stuff!

It makes my skin look superrrr glowy and plump.

I apply this on my face after moisturizer then with foundation i just apply mainly in areas that need help (redness on cheeks, my discoloration on my smile lines and a few acne spots) and it becomes the perfect glowy no makeup make up <3.

I dont think i’ll be able to put this down this summer!

10/10 would recommend to anyone with normal-dry skin. Not sure how this would work on oilier skin types.

on 5/11/2018 6:44:00 AM

Someone had recommended this as an under eye primer on the make up board. I had bought it yonkers ago- when I had great skin, sigh i.e. young skin- and didn't really know what to do with it then. Well, now I can't live without it! It really evens out my foundation and gives me a healthier look. It works great under eyes too as I feel it makes wrinkles seem less refined. I'm very happy with it and always use it before applying foundation. I apply it all over my face like I would my moisturiser as a last step, I usually skip moisturiser as my make up would slide off and give off a slight greasy appearance (but I moisturise extremely well before going to sleep, I slather on cream and a face oil) so, I only use MAC strobe during the day before make up time and it works great for my dry skin. I bought the trial size and it has lasted me for months!

I have this in “pinklite”. It doesn’t translate pink on my skin(NC 20-25). I have quite oily skin so I really don’t need glow for all over the face. I love using this as a natural highlighter on the top of my cheekbones. It’s subtle but very polished looking. It gives glow but doesn’t have shimmer in it. It also stays put and it’s easy to apply it even on top of powder. I’m happy that I have this in my collection.

on 4/16/2018 3:41:00 PM

I have shades “ Silverlite “ and “Pinklite” and I love them both!! For £25 you get plenty of product ( I had one for nearly a year and still not ran out). Best when mixed with foundation or moisturiser , under foundation or even on top as a natural highlight. When I wear this I get many compliments about how glowing my face is ( it’s not blinding just a healthy glow). Would buy again

on 1/30/2018 10:02:00 AM

Ph this is a keeper. I got the silver shade and am in love.
It makes my dull flat face look alive, yay!
This works wonders under a mattish foundation (YSL all hours)
and gives a very subtle glow....you can't see the silver
but it definitely makes a difference.

It's a very cool tint, but seems to work fine for my yellowish
warm-tilting Asian skin tone, highly recommend especially during the
drab dry winter season.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I use it either as a primer-moisturizer (in between cleansing and foundation application) to make foundation look dewier, mix it with foundation to make it slightly lighter, or as a highlighter. It definitely has a pink-white tone on my NC25-30 skin.

I use this because I have it, but I prefer the Becca spotlight liquid highlighter over this for the same purposes. This is slightly oily, yet not moisturizing, and doesn't make my skin look smooth or glowy in a good way like others have described it. On my bare skin it looks dry, yet oily. It makes foundation looy patchy. (That could be related to some skin issues I'm having lately, but the Becca highlighter does not do this). Will not repurchase.

on 1/12/2018 8:35:00 AM

The moment I put on this strobe cream, I fell in love. It gave my skin this subtle glow when worn underneath my foundation and I was incredibly happy, until a week later. Now my skin is not prone to breakouts, but after I started using this product, I began to notice little bumps all over my face. Since I didn't change anything else from my skincare/makeup, I knew it had to be the strobe cream causing this problem. Had to let this product go, though it breaks my heart.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Oh this is lovely. I never gave a second thought to using an illuminating lotion even though I have dry skin but winter has hit along with the flu and my almost 40 year old skin is showing wear. It looks dull, dry and pale, not exactly a look I want.
I put in an order to Mac and picked pinklite as my free sample, I figured since I've tried all the other samples why not. I tried it the day after I received it and it made such a difference under my makeup, It was subtle and natural. It moisturized my skin without making it greasy or causing cystic acne or an irritation rash. My skin is quite sensitive these days so I rarely try new products out of fear. This is a winner though and I'm sure I'll purchase a bottle in the future.
Oh and the fragrance didn't bother me one bit.

on 12/31/2017 2:47:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This bottle has lasted me 2 years! I use a small pump of this mixed in with my foundation and it gives a lovely glow/dewy look to my skin. It is worth the money as it lasts ages, I use this 5 days a week! A little goes a long way. Definitely a classic I will buy again.

on 12/25/2017 8:24:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I've been really enjoying Strobe cream for some time now. I just tap a wee bit on my cheekbones for a lovely wet kind of natural looking gleam daily. Sometimes I'll layer some powder highlighter on top but it's great on its own for daytime, I love the fact that there are practically no visible particles sitting on the skin. You can also use it as a primer on dull skin days and look radiant without any added oiliness. Where it shines though (no pun intended :D ) is as an undereye primer. Concealer blends perfectly on top and creases MUCH less throughout the day.

I have tried the original shade and Goldlite and I prefer the later by far, just blends with my skin tone much better. I'm combo, light but slightly warm toned.

At first I was given samples in tiny jars by MAC and ĺasted for months so even though it doesn't come cheap will last ages. The full size tube isn't that convenient though since it's hard to squeeze the desired amount.

Just remember to tap it lightly instead of rubbing because it will disturb the foundation underneath. It's a great product overall and deservedly a cult favourite for so many years.