MAC Strobe Cream

MAC Strobe Cream
Strobe CreamMAC Strobe Cream

Spring Water (Aqua), Cyclomethicone, Butylene Glycol, Cetyl Ricinoleate, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Distearate, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Cholesterol, Jojoba Esters, Steareth-10, Cetyl Esters, Cetyl Alcohol, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Extract, Saxifraga Sarmentosa Extract, Morus Nigra (Mulberry) Root Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Extract, Whey Protein (Lactis Proteinum), Panthenol-Pro-Vitamin B5, Cyanocobalamin Vitamin B12, Tocopheryl Acetate, 7-Dehydrocholesterol Pro-Vitamin D3, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Ceramide 2, Scutellaria Baicalensis Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Pyrus Malus Extract, Lactic Acid, Sucrose, Linoleic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Polyacrylamide, Laureth-7, Glycerin, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Sodium Sulfite, Fragrance (Parfum), Sodium Citrate, Sodium Metabisulfite, Citric Acid, Propylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Red 4

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

How come no one talks about the strong perfume in this? I couldn't believe my nose when I took a whiff of this product: it smells like a disinfectant bathroom cleaner, absolutely disgusting. I used it on top on my cheekbones, under and over foundation, and saw zero difference. Not even a glimpse of a glow. It didn't matter, because I would never use such a strongly perfumed cosmetic on my face. Companies need to get a clue.

on 12/4/2017 7:51:00 PM

Good product with a light scent to mix with foundation for a lighter coverage. Good to have but not necessary in a makeup collection.

on 11/9/2017 12:20:00 PM

Love this moisturizer. When I’m in a rush it’s so easy to just put on this, mascara, lipgloss for a natural look & be out the door. I even use at night after a shower and my hubby thinks I look pretty & the same as when we met :) (I was obsessed with the revlon skinlights liquid back then & this is the closest thing to that product)

I wear double wear foundation which is great coverage but very matte. Sometimes I fancy a bit of a dewy look or to not look so matte. I use all the highlighters that are on the market and they are all quite good. I bought the strobe at the airport as an ad hoc purchase and so far I have tried it all over my face like a face cream then put my foundation over the top it was ok but I felt a bit pale and my coverage wasn't quite the same and my under eye concealer didn't last as long. I tried mixing it into my foundation and I felt it showed up my pores and imperfections a bit more and I'm not a porey person at all and again my concealer isn't doing it's job quite as well as normal. Yesterday I used it under my foundation as a highlighter so only done my cheeks and it was much better my foundation was back to being full coverage my concealer stayed in place and I did look fresh and highlighted around my cheek bone. No one has commented or noticed any difference so it's not a huge difference. It's going to last forever as I now only use a little bit each day. Do not put it on over foundation as it takes it off and leaves you with white streaks. I doubt I'd buy it again as it's ok but not great.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

The most natural looking highlighter I’ve ever tried. It’s undetectable as makeup and instead looks just like healthy glowing skin. Can be used in specific areas or all over the face. The Sized To Go is more cost effective than the 1.7 oz.

on 8/15/2017 8:26:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Unfortunately looks unnatural on me and creates a sort of 'cast' effect on my face.. also left little bumps wherever I put it, I almost never react to makeup so clearly. Did use almost all of it (because it was so expensive) but had to cut open the entire thing with scissors to finish the last 1/4th of it. Do not recommend.

on 6/24/2017 10:13:00 AM

I have a sample and I am considering to purchase this. While my skin is combination/oily, I love to use this under eyes! This brigthens up the dark circles so much that on no-makeup days it is all you need + put it ok cheekbones and bridge of the nose. I would definitely take this on travel. ****

on 7/22/2017 10:08:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

This is a standby cream for me... whether I mix it w/ liquid foundation/routine moisturizer or wear it on its own... I like the texture, it's lightweight and has a subtle pearlescent sheen. The cream has a mild fragrance which I don't care for (smells like inexpensive soap). My face feels silky smooth after application. Makes my foundation light weight and opulent. Great all year round illuminating cream... strongly recommend....

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I really like this! I wouldn't say it's as blinding as Cover FX but for a more natural but still bright highlight, this is the way to go!

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Warm

I use this product in the shade ´peachlite´and it gives the most gorgeous, natural glow to the skin. Even my husband noticed that my skin looked so much more fresh and glowy when i had this on.