MAC Strobe Cream

MAC Strobe Cream
Strobe CreamMAC Strobe Cream

Spring Water (Aqua), Cyclomethicone, Butylene Glycol, Cetyl Ricinoleate, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Distearate, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Cholesterol, Jojoba Esters, Steareth-10, Cetyl Esters, Cetyl Alcohol, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Extract, Saxifraga Sarmentosa Extract, Morus Nigra (Mulberry) Root Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Extract, Whey Protein (Lactis Proteinum), Panthenol-Pro-Vitamin B5, Cyanocobalamin Vitamin B12, Tocopheryl Acetate, 7-Dehydrocholesterol Pro-Vitamin D3, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Ceramide 2, Scutellaria Baicalensis Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Pyrus Malus Extract, Lactic Acid, Sucrose, Linoleic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Polyacrylamide, Laureth-7, Glycerin, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Sodium Sulfite, Fragrance (Parfum), Sodium Citrate, Sodium Metabisulfite, Citric Acid, Propylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Red 4

I wear double wear foundation which is great coverage but very matte. Sometimes I fancy a bit of a dewy look or to not look so matte. I use all the highlighters that are on the market and they are all quite good. I bought the strobe at the airport as an ad hoc purchase and so far I have tried it all over my face like a face cream then put my foundation over the top it was ok but I felt a bit pale and my coverage wasn't quite the same and my under eye concealer didn't last as long. I tried mixing it into my foundation and I felt it showed up my pores and imperfections a bit more and I'm not a porey person at all and again my concealer isn't doing it's job quite as well as normal. Yesterday I used it under my foundation as a highlighter so only done my cheeks and it was much better my foundation was back to being full coverage my concealer stayed in place and I did look fresh and highlighted around my cheek bone. No one has commented or noticed any difference so it's not a huge difference. It's going to last forever as I now only use a little bit each day. Do not put it on over foundation as it takes it off and leaves you with white streaks. I doubt I'd buy it again as it's ok but not great.

on 8/15/2017 8:26:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Unfortunately looks unnatural on me and creates a sort of 'cast' effect on my face.. also left little bumps wherever I put it, I almost never react to makeup so clearly. Did use almost all of it (because it was so expensive) but had to cut open the entire thing with scissors to finish the last 1/4th of it. Do not recommend.

on 7/22/2017 10:08:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

This is a standby cream for me... whether I mix it w/ liquid foundation/routine moisturizer or wear it on its own... I like the texture, it's lightweight and has a subtle pearlescent sheen. The cream has a mild fragrance which I don't care for (smells like inexpensive soap). My face feels silky smooth after application. Makes my foundation light weight and opulent. Great all year round illuminating cream... strongly recommend....

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Warm

I use this product in the shade ´peachlite´and it gives the most gorgeous, natural glow to the skin. Even my husband noticed that my skin looked so much more fresh and glowy when i had this on.

on 6/24/2017 10:13:00 AM

I have a sample and I am considering to purchase this. While my skin is combination/oily, I love to use this under eyes! This brigthens up the dark circles so much that on no-makeup days it is all you need + put it ok cheekbones and bridge of the nose. I would definitely take this on travel. ****

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I really like this! I wouldn't say it's as blinding as Cover FX but for a more natural but still bright highlight, this is the way to go!

Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Cool

Love this. It gives a nice soft, subtle sheen. I use it as an everyday subtle highlighter. Lovely lightweight formula that blends nicely. A very good staple to have.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

OMG... Luminous girls! Purchase this gem! I, personally, mix this in with my foundation, but this can also be used as a cream highlight. Comes in a range of colours, I use Silverlite. Only downside: can be hard to get the product out as it is hard, firm plastic. But that's only when you start running low, and you can easily cut the top and scrap out the remains! 💛

on 3/15/2017 3:49:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Had a sample, am considering purchasing . I originally had no desire to purchase since I already have beccas highlighting primer. It looks very lovely under my BB cream though. I also feel that base makeup goes on slightly smoother.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Leaves a beautiful sheen to the skin. I use it as a primer or mixed with my foundation. Great purchase!