MAC Cosmetics Strobe Cream

Filtered by age: 19-24
MAC Cosmetics Strobe Cream
Strobe CreamMAC Strobe Cream

Spring Water (Aqua), Cyclomethicone, Butylene Glycol, Cetyl Ricinoleate, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Distearate, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Cholesterol, Jojoba Esters, Steareth-10, Cetyl Esters, Cetyl Alcohol, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Extract, Saxifraga Sarmentosa Extract, Morus Nigra (Mulberry) Root Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Extract, Whey Protein (Lactis Proteinum), Panthenol-Pro-Vitamin B5, Cyanocobalamin Vitamin B12, Tocopheryl Acetate, 7-Dehydrocholesterol Pro-Vitamin D3, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Ceramide 2, Scutellaria Baicalensis Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Pyrus Malus Extract, Lactic Acid, Sucrose, Linoleic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Polyacrylamide, Laureth-7, Glycerin, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Sodium Sulfite, Fragrance (Parfum), Sodium Citrate, Sodium Metabisulfite, Citric Acid, Propylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Red 4

on 10/21/2018 7:05:00 AM

I am so in love with MAC Strobe Cream! It comes in various shades, but my favourites are the Pinklite (which is the original strobe cream) and the Peachlite. The only shade I didn't like was Silverlite as it left a white cast to my face. This product is a moisturiser and a primer, though I find I need to use a face-cream underneath Strobe Cream as Strobe Cream alone isn't enough moisturiser for me. As an illuminating primer, this is brilliant! I use this under my foundation, and I have not had any issues applying foundation over it. All my foundations (and I have a lot!) play nicely with strobe cream. It gives a subtle, ethereal effect to the skin which looks very natural and as though you are glowing from within. It also applies nicely over foundation too - a little dabbed on the cheekbones gives a gorgeous effect - and if you apply powder highlight over the top you will be absolutely glowing! Strobe Cream does not irritate my sensitive skin, or cause congestion or breakouts. I love this product and use it daily. It is an essential for my kit. It is fairly expensive, but a little goes a long way. MAC also sells a travel size which is great value for money. This cult product is certainly worth the hype! A+

This product is amazing as a primer before makeup application. I have combo skin which can be very dry but can also become oily and acne prone. A total nightmare! No matter the condition of my skin this product works! It is hydrating and moisturizing, smoothing and provides the skin with a beautiful glow. Makeup application is improved 100% after using this. I would suggest letting it sit and absorb for 5 minutes or so before makeup application for best results.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I use it either as a primer-moisturizer (in between cleansing and foundation application) to make foundation look dewier, mix it with foundation to make it slightly lighter, or as a highlighter. It definitely has a pink-white tone on my NC25-30 skin.

I use this because I have it, but I prefer the Becca spotlight liquid highlighter over this for the same purposes. This is slightly oily, yet not moisturizing, and doesn't make my skin look smooth or glowy in a good way like others have described it. On my bare skin it looks dry, yet oily. It makes foundation looy patchy. (That could be related to some skin issues I'm having lately, but the Becca highlighter does not do this). Will not repurchase.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

The most natural looking highlighter I’ve ever tried. It’s undetectable as makeup and instead looks just like healthy glowing skin. Can be used in specific areas or all over the face. The Sized To Go is more cost effective than the 1.7 oz.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Cool

Love this. It gives a nice soft, subtle sheen. I use it as an everyday subtle highlighter. Lovely lightweight formula that blends nicely. A very good staple to have.

on 1/28/2017 9:13:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Loved this product, purchased a small bottle initially to test and I loved it. The lady advised to slightly dab a small drop of the cream across your palm and press lightly across cheek bone to avoid removing any foundation. Also can be added to collar bones as well as for highlighting other facial features. Really effective and adds a great shine/brightness to the skin. Would recommend and purchase again.

Just discovered this! I have the pale gold one and the peachy one and both are great! They moisturize well although I use them on top of another moisturizer and the instantly brighten up my skin without looking like sparkles or glitter! I use this on its own without foundation (just a bit of concealer) on an everyday basis and it makes me look fresh! I do prefer the golden one but the peach one works as well.
PROS:
- Natural but noticeable looking glow
- Not glittery
- Smooth and blendable
- Smells good
- Hydrating
- Glow lasts all day
CONS:
- Quite expensive
- Packaging is heavy, not practical to carry around

on 12/26/2016 6:59:00 PM

This stuff absolutely blew me away. I bought it mostly due to the hype and didn't really know what I would use it as -- a liquid highlighter? An undereye moisturizer? I ended up trying it as a makeup base and ohhhhh my gosh. Just one layer of this stuff on a clean face -- nothing else -- and my makeup stays for a full 12 hours without getting oily or needing to blot. I've never not needed to blot! It's a primer and moisturizer all in one, and perfectly luminizes the face without any shine or grease. 10/10.

This makes my skin look so beautiful. Gorgeous glow.
Only downfall is the price unfortunately :(

I sometimes use this without makeup so my skin looks fresh, sometimes i mix this with foundation, sometimes i put this under foundation.
Its beautiful.

on 11/6/2016 9:30:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

This is superb. I mixed it with my foundation. And voila...not only dewy finished, I got more. So flawless and fill my pores well. My foundation didn't end cakey. Thanks for this miracle MAC