L'Occitane Green Tea Candle

No Image

3.0

on 10/4/2006 6:54:00 AM

The fragrance of the candle was OK (though not exciting) but it did not burn cleanly. There was a lot of smoke and I would not buy L'Occitane candles again.

on 1/13/2006 9:09:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

I have the green tea with mint candle. While the fragrance is lovely, it is VERY mild. If I make a point of thinking about it, I can smell it. I'm used to having a scented candle really throw a lot of frangrance around the house, but this one doesn't. I think it would be very well suited for one small, closed off room, but not as a major-league home fragrancer. NOTE: I just read something in very tiny type on the candle: "Around 20 hours of soft fragrancing for your home." By "soft" they mean "barely perceptible." Oh well, I knew tea wouldn't be as strong an aroma as a floral, but for this price I did expect a bit more of a presence.

I bought the Mimosa, too, so I'll see how that works out & review it later.

on 2/19/2004 3:23:00 AM

Since I work to put myself through law school, it's hard to justify paying $15 for a candle... But I love this scent, it inspires me writing my thesis, so I say it's worth it :). The scent is strong enough, I just let the candle burn for a few minutes and my room is lovely fragrant.

Popular Candles