L'Oreal Intensifique Mascara [DISCONTINUED]

No Image

3.2

I have tried this Mascara once but did not like it that much.. It does not makes the lashes that instense as L'Oreal Million Volume Lashes Mascara does,you can check its detailed review here: L’Oreal Million Volume Mascara Review !. Moreover, I find intensifique mascara a little stinging to the eyes as compared to Million volume one! continued >>

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

I got this for NZD$50 for my school ball. I loves how it lengthened my lashes the only problems I had was after about 6 hours it would flake and drop black under my eyelids. It clumped a bit but nothing an eyelash comb couldn't fix with a little work. Unfortunately I couldn't find it easily around. Was my HG till I found an estee lauder mascara I liked.

on 6/17/2009 9:38:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

discontinued? added lots of volume and some length...however flaked under my eye...better mascaras out there that dont do this

on 6/7/2008 8:10:00 AM

I really like L'Oreal mascaras. This one is no exepsion. It's even my favourite! Makes my lashes long and full, doesnt leave dark circles under my eyes. And the price is OK.
But, my lashes are rather long by nature, so I dont know if people with short lashes will find it so usefull as me...

on 5/15/2008 4:52:00 PM

Phenomenal. Long-lasting, curling, jet-black, voluminising. Opened up my eyes.
What else can one hope for?

on 12/9/2007 7:28:00 PM

I absolutely LOVED this mascara - I know it hasn't gotten the most fantastic reviews, but for some reason it consistently worked wonders on my eyelashes. I have jet black, fairly long eyelashes, but they are quite fine and straight. It added so much volume, curl and fullness, and made my eyes look really dramatic. It never went clumpy, spidery or sticky... it was just great! Two of my friends (one who has very long, thick but very blonde eyelashes, the other who has shorter) also loved this product and swore by it. Sadly, I haven't been able to find it anywhere over the past 2 years or so! Does anyone know if it has been discontinued? Or am I just not looking hard enough? My one very small complaint with it was that it could sometimes be a teeny bit flaky... but I know nothing's perfect!....... Ok just read some of the reviews below, and noticed that it IS discontinued! NOOOO! :(

I got this on sale for 4.99. Thank goodness I paid half price. It clumps worse than any other mascara - ever. But the rich, deep black shade of 'blackest black' is so lovely. Too bad. Oh, and if you try and wash it off with regular cleanser and not get every bit off with makeup remover, you have major raccoon eyes in the morning that are hard to wipe off!

on 1/6/2007 11:23:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

THIS IS MY FAVORITE MASCARA SO FAR. AND I'VE BEEN WEARING MAKE UP FOR 15 YEARS, AT THE AGE OF 12. I BUY THIS AT BIG LOTS FOR $3, THEY STILL HAVE IT IN STOCK IF IT'S TRUE THEY DISCONTINUED IT THEN I HAFTA STOCK UP WHILE I CAN. I RECOMMEND THIS TO ANYONE. I'VE TRIED EVERY BRAND OUT THERE & LOREAL IS BY FAR THE BEST.

on 11/22/2006 7:45:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Another crappy mascara, IMO. Very dry formula, did NOTHING for my lashes. I hate mascaras that just apply tiny flakes to the ends of my lashes and do nothing else. No volume, no thickness, no length, no shiny color= Lash Intensifique. If the rumor is true that this is discontinued... HOORAY! Good judgement call by the marketing dept. at L'Oreal. :oP

on 9/19/2006 10:46:00 AM

Had been using Lancome Hypnose mascara but at £17 it's pretty expensive and didn't do much. As L'Oreal is part of Lancome I decided to give one of their mascaras a go. This mascara is great! My sister even commented that she could tell I had mascara on, which is amazing because I always get told to wear it even though I am!This is great and inexpensive but I wish the tip of the brush was slightly finer so I could get to the lashes in the outer corner of my eye without making a clumpy mess. continued >>