Clinique Moisture Surge Lipstick

No Image

3.3

agree with other reviewer, not at all moisturising. This name of the product is not what it is, I got it in the shade scarlet, the colour is nice, if you have nice lips, it will look very nice. I also mix it with blackberry colour lipstick to make the colour deeper, and the result is amazing. However I bought it because I thought it was moisturising, that part make me disappointed a bit.

I got this in one of those gift with purchase things. For a lipstick named Moisture Surge, it has an odd, almost matte texture--not at all moisturizing. Then again, I prefer my lipsticks creamy and creamy.

on 2/18/2004 11:24:00 AM

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

To add to what the review below said: if you actually buy a Clinique lipstick, it doesn't come in the "ugly green" package, it comes in a lovely silver tube. The green ones are GWP freebies. That said, the Moisture Surge formula is on the drier side, which is surprising considering its name. They don't dry your lips out, but they don't feel creamy and moist, either. There are some lovely colors in the range and once applied they tend to stay on all day. I like them a lot, but still prefer the Colour Surge range a little more because of the creamy shine those impart. Still, these are nice.

on 2/18/2004 7:36:00 AM

I have this in Whimsy. I like it. It makes my lips so soft, even though it is cold and windy outside. I usually prefer more dramatic lipsticks, but when I want to look like a good girl, or emphasise the eyes more, this is great - a subtle colour and a little shimmer. However, I'm glad I have a lip palette because Clinique just won't give up that ugly packaging. WHY oh why don't they at least pick a nicer green?