Uploaded by scopingforyou

package quality

price range

Reviews

Oct/08/2015

I love this scrub. I have dry, sensitive skin and this hasn't broken me out nor upset my skin. I use it as an exfoliator 3x a week and my skin feels so so smooth and clean afterwards! I massage in and then wash off with warm water. It has really helped to clean up my congested skin and remove dry flakes from the surface, I would recommend this to acne prone or dry skin types as it really …Read more

About reviewer (23 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

Aug/30/2015

My skin is sensitive and acne-prone, and can also get quite dry (bummer, right?) so I'm very picky about which products I use. This scrub does not have any affect on my acne, but leaves my skin feeling smooth, clean and soft. I don't find this too harsh at all - as with anything I put on my skin, I apply and rub this on my face gently. I also use it sparingly - usually about once or …Read more

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (21 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Curly, Medium

Aug/16/2015

This is AMAZING it doesn't leave your skin feeling raw because it's not rough and if you have sensitive skin it is perfect. The smell of this product is also amazing.

About reviewer (5 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinNormal, Fair

HairBlond

EyesHazel

fromM2JS

Jul/13/2015

I've used a St. Ives scrub for years. I must have started using this particular scrub back in college. I've tried other brands, more expensive brands, over the years, but I come back to good ole reliable St. Ives. It's gentle and affordable. I like the consistency and feel of the scrub. It's not too runny or thick. The apricot particles aren't rough. The scrub …Read more

About reviewer (17 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Medium Brown, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Fine

Nov/25/2014

Great scrub for my acne prone skin, but I wouldn't follow the recommendation on the packaging for use of 3-4 times a week as the grains are too abrasive. I use this once a week alongside my gentle cleanser for daily use, and would definitely buy the product again.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

3.0

Sep/23/2014

Well, it's better than the "original" formula and way less drying than the "Blackhead reducing" formula - but it's still too scratchy and harsh for my dry middle-aged PPP facial skin. Not for sensitive faces - that's for sure. Much too harsh.

About reviewer (2414 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

EyesGreen

Jul/18/2014

any St. Ives product is perfect for me. i have the most diffucult skin type - acne prone, scar prone and,combination. this is a great exfoliant. it makes a difference in the dryness and softness of my skin. i use it a few times a week in my face, neck and chest, in the shower and it does exactly what an exfoliant should do. and what bang for your buck!

About reviewer (17 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

HairBrown

1.0

Jul/08/2014

This scrub made my super dry skin worse and did nothing for my pores.

About reviewer (11 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinVery Dry, Olive

HairBrown

3.0

Jul/04/2014

Not so "gentle". This wash still scratched my face and left it feeling awful. It smells nice, it has great packaging, and if it works for you, that's wonderful. My skin is just quite sensitive and doesn't really benefit much from scraping sand over it.

About reviewer (20 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrunette

Jul/01/2014

A great exfoliator, really seems to get the grime off my skin, leaving it clear and fresh afterwards. Ive used many top brands but always come back to this one, its just got plenty of umpf in it.

About reviewer (5 reviews)

Age44-55