CLINIQUE Superfine Liner - Skyscraper

No Image

4.8

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

It's the right colour! On the right product! Of the right quality and gentleness! Simply Irresistible! Im in Love !!

on 4/6/2007 3:30:00 AM

Love this! When it first came it was marketed as limited edition, and when I realised how much I liked it, I stocked up! It's no longer ltd.ed, but I still make sure I've got a stash in the fridge!

Beautiful, wearable neutral grey with fairly discreet shimmer. Basically the same concept as Clinique's quickliner, but thinner, which makes for very controlled application, a narrowline that gets very close to the lashes. Smudgeable on application, but stays in place all day and night.

In my opinion, this is as good as an eyeliner gets!

on 5/17/2004 9:10:00 AM

I am loving this pencil. Being a bit of a klutz, with rather "hooded" eyelids, I could never wear eyeliner without looking like I have that war paint thing going on. Not this, the way this pencil goes on looks clean and just right. The color is nice too, and compliments my green eyes--a taupe-ish gray.

on 4/24/2004 9:57:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Skyscraper is a great shimmery gray with a blue undertone. Looks great on blue eyes. It lasts all day and doesn't smudge. The line is a bit too thin for my tastes on the upper lids, but looks great on lower lids.