Clinique Perfectly Real Makeup

Clinique Perfectly Real Makeup

3.5

Water Purified, Cyclopentasiloxane, Phenyl Trimethicone, Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Peg-10 Dimethicone, Silica, Dimethicone, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Quarternium-90 Bentonite, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Coconut Acid, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Lecithin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Nylon-12, Ethylhexylglycerin, Acrylates Copolymer, Phenyl Methicone, Polysilicone-11, Propylene Carbonate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Hexyl Laurate, Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, Laureth-7, Trifluoromethyl C1-4 Alkyl Dimethicone, C9-15 Fluoroalcohol Phosphates, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Talc, Silica Silyate, Magnesium Myristate, Diphenyl Carbomethoxy Acetoxy Naphthopyran, Lauryl Methacrylate/Glycol Dimethacrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Chloride, Nylon-6, Alumina, Xanthan Gum, Disodium Edta, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben, May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Mica, Iron Oxides, Ultramarines, Chromium Hydroxide Green

on 5/7/2016 11:25:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

My dermatologist recommended me this foundation as a teenager I am without suffering any breakout or greasiness for acne.

It has this nice texture and gives me the uniformity that I need and it works well with my powder and corrector, it is truly a really good liquid foundation for acne-prone skin though now I hardly have any acne at all.

This is one of the very few foundations that doesn't break me out. I have combination skin and my t zone gets oily throughout the day. This is a pretty good foundation and the shades are the best of the Clinique foundation range. The only issue is that it only lasts about 4 hours then it starts to melt off. It's really bad if I start to sweat! It could have the potential to be amazing...

To Read all 591 Reviews, Login or Join

on 3/7/2016 9:49:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Deep Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I purchased this foundation at a warehouse sale years ago. It performed really well and I went on to make 3 other purchases online on all cosmetics warehouse. Mind you, when I was first introduced to this foundation, I was not too familiar with other foundations, or finishes, or even having a thorough understanding of my undertones. Fast forward later, and I have more than 15 different brand foundations. This allows me to compare it to the higher end and lower end foundations. Now what I love about this product is the variety of colors Clinique offers in it. It is a mousse texture that allows for a medium coverage. Because I suffer Hyperpigmentation and ingrown spots on my face this foundation had rescued me from showing those areas. The only downside to this foundation is the glitter reflects in them. It's very subtle but nonetheless after having other foundations I can see the difference. I use this for everyday work and love it. I finish it to the very last drop and love that I can cut the bottle open and scrape more out when it's almost finished. After 4 bottles would I repurchase? Probably not. There are way too many other foundations available on the market that I'm curious to try. But for paying 10 bucks, it was worth it for me.

on 3/2/2016 10:25:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I mix this with Clinique pore refining foundation and it literally makes me glow! I own about 12 foundations and these together are in my top 3 choices. For reference I have normal skin but pores with my age

on 1/29/2016 2:26:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Other, Coarse

Doesn't cover anything ..sparkles ..no

on 10/21/2015 12:09:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I am very un happy with my purchase. It makes me look dry and the make up lady who sold it to me didn't match my skin tone because it makes me look way too pale for my skin tone. I look like ive just seen a damn ghost! :( I'be been a customer for Clinique for some time now but I definitely not buy this specific foundation again. Not good at all. After two hours of use my face looks like I don't even have anything on and not in a good way- in the way that makes me look like I have literally not put make up on and all my flaws are showing :( Its been an awfully self conscious week and I desperately need pay day to come so I can rectify the situation and get a different foundation.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I only just purchased this & have used it once & to be honest, I dont know how I feel about it. Gonna wear it again today & try to get a better feel of it. I really dont think its gonna hold up against my oily skin tho. Which sucks.

on 7/27/2015 6:18:00 AM

(fair/combination skin)

my only issue with this is it's expensive, and quite small for the price. it doesn't last all day either, so i keep a little container of it i've decanted in my bag to reapply if i'm going out after work or something.

for me, this is the best foundation i've ever used, and I'm about to run out so i'll buy it again when i do. the shade i got is perfect, it's exactly the same colour as my face (but the range is not great, especially for darker skin tones, so obviously your mileage may vary on this.)

the product has a really nice semi-matte finish that doesn't feel too dry, and it's light enough to use under my eyes for days when i can't be bothered with undereye concealer. also it smells to me like vanilla ice cream.

i love that the coverage is nice and light, as personally i don't like heavy foundations. it provides more coverage than a bb cream or a tinted moisturiser, but is still really light and you can't feel or see it sitting in a heavy layer on top of your skin. i do get breakouts quite often, but this has never made them worse and i've never noticed any reaction to this product from my skin, which is great.

i use a concealer with a really high pigment for spots and blemishes so combined with this that gives me really natural looking skin.

will definitely buy again even if clinique is crazy expensive.

edit after reading other reviews: i did notice the very slight shimmer but for me that's a plus as it gives me a really subtle glow.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I love this foundation. I've been using it since high school, when I found out my friend's brother used it. I figured, if he felt confident it was subtle enough that no one would notice, it must be a pretty natural-looking foundation. Sometimes I stray, but I always come back to this.

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

This was the very first foundation I used, I was about 15 at that time. I used to love it as my skin was flawless and it didn't feel too heavy. It's easy to apply and I found a shade that matched my skin perfectly. As everyone else said, there's noticeable sparkle/glitter even when you wipe it off. I didn't mind it too much but I didn't repurchase this because I wanted to try something new. I thought about going back to this foundation because I had such a good experience with it however ultimately I decided to not to as the sparkle and glitter became too much for me even when I was just testing it out on my hand, I guess I changed my mind about them. Overall it's a pretty good foundation, though I think the glitter really throws it off for most people.