Clinique Perfectly Real Makeup

Clinique Perfectly Real Makeup

3.5

Water Purified, Cyclopentasiloxane, Phenyl Trimethicone, Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Peg-10 Dimethicone, Silica, Dimethicone, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Quarternium-90 Bentonite, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Coconut Acid, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Lecithin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Nylon-12, Ethylhexylglycerin, Acrylates Copolymer, Phenyl Methicone, Polysilicone-11, Propylene Carbonate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Hexyl Laurate, Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, Laureth-7, Trifluoromethyl C1-4 Alkyl Dimethicone, C9-15 Fluoroalcohol Phosphates, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Talc, Silica Silyate, Magnesium Myristate, Diphenyl Carbomethoxy Acetoxy Naphthopyran, Lauryl Methacrylate/Glycol Dimethacrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Chloride, Nylon-6, Alumina, Xanthan Gum, Disodium Edta, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben, May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Mica, Iron Oxides, Ultramarines, Chromium Hydroxide Green

on 9/22/2017 12:29:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Not enough coverage. Go for Korean BB creams. Save money get more coverage

on 4/6/2017 1:28:00 PM

I bought this awhile back and it sat on my shelf ignored. Recently I retried it with wonderful success. I typically have a problem with foundation seeping into the pores on my cheeks. Initially, this seemed to be the case. When I rechecked it was resolved without my usual interventions. A great plus. The shade 08 (N) is perfect for my NW20ish face. It does look perfectly real without compromising covering slight redness and the usual culprits around the nose and the (ick) nostrils etc. I've eschewed Clinique to move on to higher end and looks like I will be a returning customer. My skin is normal to dry. This, for me, doesn't need any powdering.

Good...but do not expect too much coverage or long lasting wear.........I am going back to my Maybelline foundation which cost so much less..it did match my skin tone exactly though

My friend gave me the last of her tube to try. I really like this! It gives almost full coverage I think. I like how velvety it dries! It does sink into my laugh lines and forehead lines, but that's my fault for having wrinkles! I think any foundation would do the same.. but if any of you reviewers have a foundation that doesn't do this- tell me!! I have this in shade 30. This might not be the perfect shade, but it blends and transforms to be! It looks very natural, however it does give a polished look. I don't like wearing makeup, but I love this! It makes me feel lovely :) Looks good with a light powder over it too! This lasts almost all day for me, and has great staying power. I wish more came in the bottle, and that it was easier to get the last of the product out.

This is one of the very few foundations that doesn't break me out. I have combination skin and my t zone gets oily throughout the day. This is a pretty good foundation and the shades are the best of the Clinique foundation range. The only issue is that it only lasts about 4 hours then it starts to melt off. It's really bad if I start to sweat! It could have the potential to be amazing...

on 5/7/2016 11:25:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

My dermatologist recommended me this foundation as a teenager I am without suffering any breakout or greasiness for acne.

It has this nice texture and gives me the uniformity that I need and it works well with my powder and corrector, it is truly a really good liquid foundation for acne-prone skin though now I hardly have any acne at all.

on 3/7/2016 9:49:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Deep Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I purchased this foundation at a warehouse sale years ago. It performed really well and I went on to make 3 other purchases online on all cosmetics warehouse. Mind you, when I was first introduced to this foundation, I was not too familiar with other foundations, or finishes, or even having a thorough understanding of my undertones. Fast forward later, and I have more than 15 different brand foundations. This allows me to compare it to the higher end and lower end foundations. Now what I love about this product is the variety of colors Clinique offers in it. It is a mousse texture that allows for a medium coverage. Because I suffer Hyperpigmentation and ingrown spots on my face this foundation had rescued me from showing those areas. The only downside to this foundation is the glitter reflects in them. It's very subtle but nonetheless after having other foundations I can see the difference. I use this for everyday work and love it. I finish it to the very last drop and love that I can cut the bottle open and scrape more out when it's almost finished. After 4 bottles would I repurchase? Probably not. There are way too many other foundations available on the market that I'm curious to try. But for paying 10 bucks, it was worth it for me.

on 1/29/2016 2:26:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Other, Coarse

Doesn't cover anything ..sparkles ..no

on 10/21/2015 12:09:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I am very un happy with my purchase. It makes me look dry and the make up lady who sold it to me didn't match my skin tone because it makes me look way too pale for my skin tone. I look like ive just seen a damn ghost! :( I'be been a customer for Clinique for some time now but I definitely not buy this specific foundation again. Not good at all. After two hours of use my face looks like I don't even have anything on and not in a good way- in the way that makes me look like I have literally not put make up on and all my flaws are showing :( Its been an awfully self conscious week and I desperately need pay day to come so I can rectify the situation and get a different foundation.

on 3/2/2016 10:25:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I mix this with Clinique pore refining foundation and it literally makes me glow! I own about 12 foundations and these together are in my top 3 choices. For reference I have normal skin but pores with my age