Bourjois Khol & Contour Eyeliner Pencil

Bourjois Khol & Contour Eyeliner Pencil
Khol & Contour Eyeliner Pencil

3.7

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have had these pencils in black, brown, blue and green. The first two go smooth and pigmentation is acceptable. However they transfer terribly and at the end of day there's nothing left from the brown liner.
With green and blue pigmentation is close to none. They're quite rigid, hard to apply and you really have to push the tips on your lid to get a line. After 5-6 hour these too are pretty much gone.

on 7/14/2017 1:41:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I bought this on asos.com after reading the mixed reviews because it was on offer (sigh impulse buys!)

I am in the negative review camp though.

I have this eyeliner is noir and neige. I usually only line my waterline and this holds on my upper waterline, but transfers to my lower waterline within about 5 minutes (everyone blinks, so i guess blinking made it transfer??)

It is highly pigmented and goes on easily. But the transfer ruins the game for me. Sorry boujoris. Maybe its cuz i line my waterline where it is... more watery. Still searching for a eyeliner that will stick to my upper waterline ONLY and not transfer to the lower waterline!

The other downside is that it needs sharpening

on 4/12/2014 7:01:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Other

This is the best eyeliner that I have ever had. I've tried more expensive ones and I only bought this as a handbag liner due to the sharpener being fantastically included!

When I tried it I was amazed, it stays on and doesn't smudge everywhere. It's a really deep black and makes my eyes look great. It's soft enough to not scrape across your eye lid but hard enough for it not to be cakey.

It lasts ages and the sharpener does a great job. I'm now on my 5th one and always have one in my handbag as well as at home!

Love it!

on 3/20/2014 6:29:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

As I my primary make up is Mac, I've used Mac eyeliner/kohl for years. By chance I read a positive review online about Bourjois Khol & Contour and as it was so much cheaper than Mac, I decided to buy one.

This khol is brililant, its soft so it doesn't drag along the skin (which my Mac liner did) but it doesn't crumble, it gives great definition and it lasts. Its an excellent product.

In the UK, its well known that Bourjois is manufactured by the same company who make Chanel make up.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I have purchased this eyeliner so many times I couldn't count - I use the black pencil eyeliner and consider it to be one of the most important products in my makeup bag.

The pencil is so soft that it draws on so easily and the colour is so intense - personally I prefer really dark eyeliners and this one is perfect. Because the product is so soft it is easy to create that effortless smudged look around the eye however when sharpened, the pencil draws lovely accurate lines.

I have recommended this product to so many people because I just adore it, definitely give it a go!

on 10/14/2014 2:59:00 PM

Was very sad when this ran down my eyes. It goes on great, but ends up in the bags under my eyes. Not sure if this is the products fault or mine. Above my eye it seems to hold nicely, but when lined under my eye it runs terribly. Not yet found a black eyeliner that does not smudge under my eye though. Other then that, its fantastic! It lasts all day, and is difficult to remove at the end of the day as it really stays put. I do wear contacts and have a tendency to rub my eyes a lot. Wish I could find an eyeliner that is "me" proof!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I have been a user of this eyeliner for about 3 years ago now, and all this time I haven't realised that it simply bad!! I even repurchased when it ran out into a stump after 2 years use.

This simply looks really nice when first applied... Nice and dark, looks great on the waterline and top lashes. ( I like to bring my liner to the very inner corners of my eyes to frame them)

But after about an hours wear, sadly it has vanished from my waterline and has smudged under and over my eyes.. I just rub it off with my finger and apply as needed, which does the trick for a small while.

Every eyeliner I have tried so far doesn't last long either, the only thing I have found that has stayed put is the maybelline gel liner. But since wearing contact lenses, I am weary about wearing it all the time.

The search for a pencil eyeliner that actually stays put on my waterline begins...

on 11/30/2013 10:30:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I usually can say I really like a pencil eyeliner when just when I try the "black" shade. This is an exception!

I really like it and I will try other shades too! I have a plumy-brown shade, which looks soooo good on green eyes! It's soft, very pigmented and loooong lasting!

I have kinda sensitive eyes and didn't have any problems with this! Thumbs up!

on 1/29/2014 5:18:00 AM

This is my regular eyeliner. It's generally very well-wearing and doesn't slip around - though I have a feeling, after having tried almost every eyeliner under the sun, that I'm not ever going to find one that just. stays. put. Anyway - the Ultra Black is super-pigmented but works as a natural outline (rather than just as a Snookie-ator). When I was moisturising with jojoba, this didn't want to stay on, and I'd get mega lines under my eyes. Now I've stopped using jojoba it's fine. I feel the problem was more to do with using jojoba as a base - which is basically like wearing a face full of make-up remover.

on 12/18/2013 1:15:00 PM

Absolutely love this pencil. Is so long lasting and smooths well. I have only tried the brown one but I'm totally in love with it.