Prescriptives Magic - Hair Shine

No Image

3.3

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

The hair shine is a spray that's the one I'm looking for !!

on 6/21/2002 6:00:00 PM

I have owned this product but ended up swapping it away. It was v. cute, but it smelled quite strong, and that wasn't worth the gains for my curly hair. I think it works better on straight or wavy hair. But for all those interested, i just bought a knockoff from CVS by a company called bi-O-xs. It's called Shake and Shine Shimmering Hair Mist, i like the ingredients much better, it smell delicious! (like apples) and only costs $4! If you like the concept, try this stuff out.

on 10/25/2001 12:06:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

You have to be very very careful with this product, because if you spray even a little too much it will look like you haven't showered in a week! In other words, it can look quite greasy. Also, once it's on, the smell makes me want to gag! Take away the smell, and I would consider buying it again, because when used extremely sparingly, it can look nice. Decent price, I think $20.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This product is part of the popular Magic line. It is a spray for the hair swimming with irredescent shimmery particles that claim to "instantly polish the hair." I'm suprised, but this stuff actually works - the key is to spray it at close range (8 inches or less). The shine is also considerably more notable depending on your light source (like a diamond, it sparkles in the sun, but pales in dull office lighting). It also has a wonderfully clean lingering scent and is totally light and non-greasy. In general, I am quite pleased, however, at $20.00 for 3.4 oz., the price could be better.

Popular Styling Products