4.6

price range

Reviews

1.0

2 years ago

Yipe, I'm amazed that there are so many amazing reviews of these. I bought them yesterday and immediately went back to exchange them after trying to use them. They absolutely DON'T grab any hairs. Not one. I tried on thicker ones, I tried on stray, finer ones, wouldn't grab anything. Super disappointing, especially knowing Tweezerman's reputation. :(

About reviewer (10 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Coarse

6 years ago

In my experience, you get what you pay for with tweezers. The cheap ones are garbage! I have these in pink and they work great! You don't end up plucking more than one hair at a time. Bought the mini version for in my purse, too.

About reviewer (312 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

1.0

6 years ago

I was pretty excited about these tweezers after reading all the rave reviews, but found they snap the hairs rather than plucking them out.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrunette

6 years ago

I finally broke down and bought a pair of these when I saw them on clearance in Ulta in a shimmery silver color for Christmas. I love them. So sharp and precise. I have never owned a pair of tweezers this precise before. They are sharp though so beware. They grab every little hair. If I had known this before I probably would've purchased it long ago, I just couldn't imagine a set of tweezers would be any different than the cheaper ones I had. WRONG. Worth the $20 they retail for. I paid $10. VERY happy with them and would buy them again in a heartbeat. They also came with a nice case.

About reviewer (1214 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

6 years ago

I have the mini version of these and they're hands down the best tweezers I've ever owned. It's very easy to pluck one hair a time with these, and they rarely pinch my skin like other tweezers did. They do seem a little pricey at first, but trust me it's worth it!

About reviewer (114 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

EyesGray

7 years ago

I have purchased plenty of tweezers -- but this one is the best. It grabs little hairs like no other. I like that it comes with a cap so I don't stab myself. It's worth the splurge. I actually bought the mini when it was on sale at Ulta (and used my $3.50 off coupon) and it works just as well as the larger size. Because the mini is smaller, I would suggest getting a bright color so it doesn't get lost in your drawer/bag.

About reviewer (378 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesBlue

Simply the best

About reviewer (173 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Kinky, Fine

7 years ago

This is worth every penny. I purchased mine for about $20 a year ago and they're still sharp. It's great for tweezing out those stubborn short hairs. This tool will definitely go a long way if you take care of it properly!

About reviewer (7 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

7 years ago

My HG can't live without tool! Worth every penny! Other cheap tweezers don't always grab the hair. These get the shortest hairs every time. Lifetime sharpening...amazing!!

About reviewer (16 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

EyesGreen

7 years ago

The price for these tweezers may be intimidating but they are worth EVERY penny. I always found I was replacing my tweezers because they lost their grasping ability. Not these ones. They get every single hair and are so precise. My dad bought them for me so I tech. Didnt purchase them myself but if I lost them i would def re buy. My dad borrowed them one day and then went to sephora and brought home 4 pairs. One for my brother ane for my dad and another for me. Lol its a household name here. I also reccomend the other tweezerman tools they work wonders. And i dont know about all of them but mine came in a plastic case which are perfect so i dont lose my tweezers, which used to always be a problem.

About reviewer (89 reviews)

Age19-24