Dior Hypnotic Poison

Filtered by skin tone : Olive

4.5

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

The first time you smell this fragrance your mind wanders and Your heart races - a very feminine and highly sexual fragrance/tool.
Ceeya

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

The perfect vanilla for people with a chemistry that turns other vanillas/sweet notes into a cloying mess. Hypnotic poison melts perfectly on my naturally warm temperature skin, to produce an AMAZING vanilla, almond, coconut, wood musk, slightly salty smell (PHEW that was long!). And probably I should mention that the outcome is not a foody one! It's a strangely human scent, it almost feels as if it has a pulse. I cant get over how alive and natural it smells to my nose. And at the same time its so calming and cuddly. I also love how it doesn't project too far but has a great lasting power. As an introvert I don't like to be noticed by everybody but only by a select few people. But I do want my perfume to stay on. So this is perfect. To sum up, Hypnotic poison certainly deserves its' reputation!

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

My boyfriend thinks this is the sexiest scent ever (so I got it as a present) but I don't like it at all! I still gave it 3 stars because of how much he loves it..

Obsessed! I was on the hunt for a new perfume that would attract 'males'.. for me, if im going to smell good I want to appeal to everyone and particularly, men. I am the kind of girl who does her research before buying anything.. so, I googled scents that men like, and after heaps of research there were about 15 perfumes or so that stood out to me and were frequently repeated in questionaires that males/guys had answered. I then researched all these perfumes on fragrantica.com and even made an excel document of all the results so that I could compare them. (yes I am THAT cray) long story short, I shortened the list down to 3 pefumes which I then went and bought and I found that when I wore this scent (Dior- Hypnotic poison) not only did i LOVE the scent but I also recieved ridiculous amounts of compliments from males and females. Research paid off and I can happily say this is my signature and all time favourite scent! Do yourself a favour and ATLEAST go to the shops and spritz some on yourself :) you won't be dissapointed! X

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

For a long time I wore Armani Code and I love it. I started running out of it and was questioning whether I should spend my money on another bottle of that since it too it quite expensive. I decided to stop using it as I was reaching the bottom since I love it but was still unsure whether I want to go buy another bottle. Anyways, I was in Sephora and I ended up in the fragrance section about to pick up a bottle of Armani. The sales associate asked me if I needed help and I said I was picking up my usual but was still looking for something new. She then told me if I like sensual smells that the ultimate one was Hypnotic Poison. I smelled it, sprayed it and fell in love. It's nothing like Armani. The only thing they have in common is that they both SCREAM "sexy". This one is a vanilla oriental, kind of spicy. No doubt very unique. I've never smelled anything like this and I'm absolutely in love. Super dark, mysterious and sexy. You really don't need to spray a lot , so in a way you're saving money because you won't have I repurchase for ages. Simply amazing.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

too sweet from my taste but a nice smell

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I first began to use this when my Mother first purchased this about 8 years ago. Since then we have both gone through at least 10-15 bottles each. I cannot stress enough how much I LOVE this perfume. It is my signature smell and I always get compliments on what I am wearing. I have throughout the years used other perfumes such as Coco Mademoiselle, Chanel and Alien by Thierry Mugler (I also love BOTH). But Hypntoic is just on a whole different level! I LOVE IT!

As for the price... It is quite price seeing as I use so much of it!

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I love the scent of almonds and vanilla, and love a nice big frag that lasts forever. This fits the bill. HG!

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I love Hypnotic Poison. I discovered this lovely perfume in high school and have adored it since. This perfume smells so rich and luxerious. I find this scent to be pretty unique- I haven't smelt any quite like it. I haven't worn it in awhile (I own tons of perfume and consider myself a perfume junkie) and recently repurchased it. Gorgeous scent, stays put all day. The only problem is it tends to give me a headache sometimes. :( But that won't stop me from loving it. :) <3 Seductive, beautiful perfume.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

This perfume is my ALL time favorite perfume. I got this for my 18th birthday as a gift and I am tempted to wear it every day for the rest of my entire life. I literally have to stop myself from spraying it on myself every day because I feel like it's running out too fast. I hate saying that it's over priced, but it is a lot of money. The almond/jasmine/vanilla scent is a flawless combination though!!! If you're ever asked by a guy what he should buy for his woman, suggest this perfume! If I were to describe this perfume in one word I would say it's EXOTIC.

Popular Fragrances