Dior Hypnotic Poison

Filtered by eye Color : Blue

4.1

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

One of my earliest fragrance memories involves the original Poison, so it holds a special place in my heart. I always like sampling the flankers as well, as most of them have been very nice on me. I have kind of a love-hate relationship with gourmand fragrances, mainly because I find vanilla to very common but very rarely executed to its full potential, but I think Hypnotic Poison is one of the instances where vanilla really realizes something above sexy baked goods. Maybe it is that little heart of the original Poison, with all of its mystery and depth, that takes it to the next level for me. The bottle is freaking gorgeous too, this is an incredibly sultry perfume and it wants you to know it. I prefer the original Poison and Pure Poison above the Hypnotic, but Hypnotic is a nice addition to the family nonetheless.

This is one of the most sexy, intoxicating fragrances on the market, draws compliments mostly from men and is absolutely stunning. Have the reformulated edp and also the vintage and love them both even tho the vintage is definitely more rounded and longer lasting. Still highly recommend the new formulation, very addictive scent. Would definitely always have this in my collection.

Like the best and most expensive root beer float with yummy vanilla ice cream.

A heavy scent of warm vanilla and spices.

I feel so elegant when Im wearing this, when my husband and I are going out. I´ve go the
100 ml, and it was totally worth saving up for.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

This was once an amazing beauty. The original EDT, which was awe inspiring because it projected more like an EDP. It was rich and beautiful. I bought a bottle recently and it was not the same. It was as if the old EDT was an EDP and the one that is out now is a watered down EDT version of it. It still has the DNA of Hypnotic Poison, but it is much lighter, and doesn't project as well. Sad, but this is true of many of the classic scents of yesteryear that used to command attention, but now hardly whimper.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love this fragrance, very soft and sensual.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Wore this today and oooooh it's such an exotic, beautiful smell! Probably better for the colder months, but I got a bit dressed up today and wanted an exquisite smell to go with my new outfit! I have a decant, will definitely be picking up a full bottle this fall! My daughter will definitely be borrowing this. =)

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

OMG... Divine!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

A close friend started wearing this and one day I gave her a hug and smelt the most cozy, yummy and warm scent I had ever smelt. I crossed that " not wearing your friends fragrance line" and went out and got myself a bottle ( I asked her first haha)

I have worn many fragrances over the years but never have I felt so comfortable and snugly as I do in this one. I feel like it invites people to lean in closer to you and have found that men love it ( its foody/ gourmand for sure)

It has far more class than Angel, it's mature but not " old" it's day and night in the right weather and I use only 2 sprays one on the back of my neck and one on one forearm. It's a true skin scent after a couple of hours it just radiates off you gently and warmly.

When people say they get a Barbie doll plastic hint I know what they mean but I find that scent nice.

Please try it for yourself. Words can't really do this scent justice although I have tried.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Love this! I've been using it since 2010, it's absolutely timeless. I used to mix this with normal vanilla perfume/spray, it compliments it beautifully.

Popular Fragrances