Dior Hypnotic Poison

Filtered by skin type : Combination

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

One of my earliest fragrance memories involves the original Poison, so it holds a special place in my heart. I always like sampling the flankers as well, as most of them have been very nice on me. I have kind of a love-hate relationship with gourmand fragrances, mainly because I find vanilla to very common but very rarely executed to its full potential, but I think Hypnotic Poison is one of the instances where vanilla really realizes something above sexy baked goods. Maybe it is that little heart of the original Poison, with all of its mystery and depth, that takes it to the next level for me. The bottle is freaking gorgeous too, this is an incredibly sultry perfume and it wants you to know it. I prefer the original Poison and Pure Poison above the Hypnotic, but Hypnotic is a nice addition to the family nonetheless.

I was 18 or less when I got a sample of this. I was having a dinner at my grandma's and sniffing the sample thinking "omg this is amazing".. I was too young to be confident enough to wear this but I admired it so much. I imagined a gorgeous woman smelling like this and hoped to become one one day.. 20 years later and I am so ready to rock this fragrance. I still feel the same admiration as I felt back then. But now it is me who is wearing it.. ;-)

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

The first time you smell this fragrance your mind wanders and Your heart races - a very feminine and highly sexual fragrance/tool.
Ceeya

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I discovered this scent when I was 18, and it's definitely been my signature for 12 years now. Deep, dark n sexy, I never thought I'd think a perfume could be!! Always gets compliments!!

When I first tried this perfume it gave me a massive headache, not gonna lie. It was really too much! My best friend swore by it and told me that whenever she used it people asked her what she was wearing. I received this perfume as a gift and completely changed my mind.. As I got used to the scent it started not to bother me anymore and after months I can definitely say that it's a very sexy and intriguing scent, I could recognize it anywhere! Love the packaging to death, very elegant and feminine and it gives me the idea of something mysterious and beautiful! I feel that this is the type of scent that you either love or hate though, there's no in between

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I really think ppl want stuff because of the name or because others have it and I believe this is the case with this perfume because it is too expensive to smell like play do and I don't see the big wow with it. Now if it were dior addict then I could understand because that is the bomb.com. But hypnotic poison is a big no and I do like pure poison though that one is really good out of the poisons.

Like the best and most expensive root beer float with yummy vanilla ice cream.

Vanilla scent. I would be complimented once or twice a week regarding this scent. Made me feel sexy. 4/5 because a bit strong.

I absolutely love this scent on me. It's got more of a winter/nighttime quality to it but I wear it all the time. Its name is incredibly accurate as the smell is truly mesmerizing. I'm so in love with the sandalwood base notes mixed with oriental vanilla. Smells much more expensive than the actual cost (about &80 at Sephora). I will DEFINITELY be buying this again.

Obsessed! I was on the hunt for a new perfume that would attract 'males'.. for me, if im going to smell good I want to appeal to everyone and particularly, men. I am the kind of girl who does her research before buying anything.. so, I googled scents that men like, and after heaps of research there were about 15 perfumes or so that stood out to me and were frequently repeated in questionaires that males/guys had answered. I then researched all these perfumes on fragrantica.com and even made an excel document of all the results so that I could compare them. (yes I am THAT cray) long story short, I shortened the list down to 3 pefumes which I then went and bought and I found that when I wore this scent (Dior- Hypnotic poison) not only did i LOVE the scent but I also recieved ridiculous amounts of compliments from males and females. Research paid off and I can happily say this is my signature and all time favourite scent! Do yourself a favour and ATLEAST go to the shops and spritz some on yourself :) you won't be dissapointed! X

Popular Fragrances