Dior Hypnotic Poison

Filtered by skin type : Normal

4.1

Yes, I do. This is definitely not for everyday life, work, church or the office. One spray should suffice and thus, it will turn out to be very affordable. Definitely a foodie vibe, but perfect for cuddling on a cold night. I have had my bottle for years and never tire of it, but again, it is a winter scent. Enjoy

This is one of the most sexy, intoxicating fragrances on the market, draws compliments mostly from men and is absolutely stunning. Have the reformulated edp and also the vintage and love them both even tho the vintage is definitely more rounded and longer lasting. Still highly recommend the new formulation, very addictive scent. Would definitely always have this in my collection.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Love, love, love. I have adored many fragrances in my life, but this may be my favorite of them all. It is a yummy vanilla scent.... but in a totally sexy, deep, spicy, and intoxicating kind of way... not at all juvenile or cheap smelling (like so many vanilla scents out there). I don't think I could ever grow tired of this masterpiece.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

It's my all time favorite. I love it. A perfect vanilla fragrance , especially for fall/winter. It is sweet ,warm and sexy.

I felt this fragrance everywhere when I was in Italy two years ago. I'm sure it is one of the most popular perfumes there. For my nose it's all about vanilla, almond and coconut, has enormous sillage ad longevity. It's a bit one-dimensional, as everything is sweet in it. I think it suits the stereotypical Italian perfectly, because it's loud, sensual, but rather a family-lover than a party-goer. Although I like this scent, I can only appreciate it on others, because it's too strong for me.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

A close friend started wearing this and one day I gave her a hug and smelt the most cozy, yummy and warm scent I had ever smelt. I crossed that " not wearing your friends fragrance line" and went out and got myself a bottle ( I asked her first haha)

I have worn many fragrances over the years but never have I felt so comfortable and snugly as I do in this one. I feel like it invites people to lean in closer to you and have found that men love it ( its foody/ gourmand for sure)

It has far more class than Angel, it's mature but not " old" it's day and night in the right weather and I use only 2 sprays one on the back of my neck and one on one forearm. It's a true skin scent after a couple of hours it just radiates off you gently and warmly.

When people say they get a Barbie doll plastic hint I know what they mean but I find that scent nice.

Please try it for yourself. Words can't really do this scent justice although I have tried.

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm

This fragrance took me several tries to appreciate. An initial sniff a few years back proved too powdery or coconutty for my tastes. After becoming more serious about building my perfume collection, I noticed Hypnotic Poison was often referenced as a vanilla classic, gourmand without being cloying. I gave it another shot at Sephora and once again, I was distracted by certain notes. I happen to hate tuberose and this scent does have a prominent tuberose facet. Oddly enough, my SO totally loved the scent on me and so I started wearing it more consistently. I was perusing reviews and saw on fragrantica that some find this to smell like root beer. Intrigued, I sprayed, sniffed, and realized that indeed it did give a root beer effect. I do not know why, but this fact made me like the scent more. I think it allowed me to pick up on more of the spicy, sexy qualities of the scent. I know that is a bizarre and largely psychological explanation as to why I now enjoy Hypnotic Poison but it is the truth. On my skin chemistry, I get plenty of coconut and jasmine with more vanilla and apricot in the drydown. Excellent lasting power and good sillage and I cannot resist a bottle in my favorite colors. I foresee this being in my collection for years to come.

A classic

This isn't bad once it settles, but for a truly hypnotic scent by Dior, I recommend Hypnotic Poison Eau Sensuelle. Too bad rumor is Dior is discontinuing it. Stop discontinuing your best creations Dior! I still miss Miss Dior Cherie L'eau (which is very different from the Poison scents).

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Iv been in love with this for years. It kinda smells between chocolate and play dough. Its delicious. The down side is that I cant find a copy.

Popular Fragrances