Dior Hypnotic Poison

Filtered by skin type : Very Dry

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This is my holy grail of fragrances. I have weird body chemistry and this really is lovely on me. It starts out with a sharp note surrounded by a little vanilla, sugar and woods. The vanilla is unusual, creamy and dreamy. It almost is slightly root beer, slightly play dough for a short time. Then, it's more vanilla, sugars, waffle cones the bitter note.
This is pretty yet with a wicked side. It's very fairy tale and the bottle nicely suits the scent. It's red and kind of looks like a gothic apple.
This is not for a sweet innocent type of person. It's more for a bold woman or the edgy type.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I actually really liked this perfume when I sampled it. It smelled warm and comforting to me. But then a male friend caught a whiff of it and commented that it smells exactly like a baby diaper bag. Eh, not really what I was going for. I am going to blame it on the fact that we were in a department store filled with clouds of many different fragrances. Hypnotic Poison is a wonderful comfort scent and is definitely full bottle worthy.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

This perfume is making me go broke but the effect it instigates - the mobs of men encircling me, vying for my attention - makes it all worth it.

Attention: if you're timid, not confident in yourself, and reserved, this scent is not for you.

The woman who is confortable in jeans, or a short skirt, or naked, who speaks her mind and expresses her desires, who flirts relentlessly, who is opinionated and sassy and sexy, who can get any man she wants in 5 minutes or less - well, this is the woman who is wearing hypnotic poison and loving it.

It's sweet, intrussive, intoxicating - picture yourself in an overly embellished tent, with velour throw pillows, and jewels, and crystal hanging everywhere, filled with colours of burgandy, and saphire, and emerald, listening to exotic music while eating honeyed dates off of gold encrusted plates. This fragrance is, without a doubt, that experience bottled. Even the shape of the bottle ( i usually hate round bottles) seems to be a celebration of female sexuality - red, voluptuous, sexual.

Good luck with this perfume - you'll either love it and swear by it, or hate it.

Eyes: Violet

I really wish this scent worked for me. It smells to die for on my sister...but on me it is just wayyyy too powdery.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

This is the most wondeful delicious aroma in the world. Better than chocolate, lilacs, burgundy...or anything else I love. It's a very heavy fragrance though so I don't wear it as often as I'd like. I usually wear it at home...maybe spritz it on before bed. But it drives men wild. WILD. Oh yea baby...

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I absolutely love this purfume. It starts out fairly sweet and sensual but it lasts longer than any other purfume I've ever used. And in addition... the middle and base notes are just gorgeous. I love the packaging, it the red apple look is so striking on on my bathroom counter and when i wear it I ALWAYS get attention from men. It's one of my all time favorites.

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

It smells like play-doh. I don't know what else to say really. If you like play-doh go for it, and if you don't want to smell like a kindergarten play room then don't.

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I am so torn with this... I love the scent. But it's just a bit too strong... if they had a watered down version, I would love it! It's sweet and makes me feel like I am getting ready for a great night out!

Popular Fragrances