Dior Hypnotic Poison

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is a rich, almondy and sweet perfume (bitter almond, caraway top notes, amber, musk, vanilla and jasmine mid and bottom.) It's better for evening, as it is a bit heavy and sweet. It's addictive! The name is perfect, as is the red apple style bottle. I don't like the plastic clear paint that coats the glass but other than that, this is my favorite luxury perfume.

This scent is just about as strong as the original Poison--just different from the original. When I smell it I smell lots of fig--similar to the Garden Botanika fig scent. Not for me, but if you like fig, give this a try.

I love this scent! It is strong, but to me more vanilla and less spicy than the original poison. It also has a dry down that is much different from the way it smells in the bottle.

This is my all time favorite scent. I think it's very warm, and wintery and sexy, and reminds me of Christmas shopping :o) I always get compliments on this one.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is the sexiest scent I own. Deep, dark and sweet. I smell Amber, Vanilla, Almond, and Musk. Definitely a winter scent. This is basically my dress-up winter scent, so I probably won't have to repurchase, but I would if I ran out. Update: I gave this to my mom a long time ago, because I just wasn't wearing it enough. The other day I tried it again, and something has happened. It now smells sickening sweet on my skin. I'm so sad, because I truly loved this and I don't find many fragrances that have a pronounced almond note. UPDATE AGAIN: I have repurchased this, and wear it to bed most usually. It IS sweet, so I have to be in the mood for it, which is usually at bedtime. I actually wear it to bed so frequently that if I wear it during the day, I become sleepy. How Pavlovian!

Skin: Combination, Other, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

This is a wonderful, sensual fragrance which is aptly named "hypnotic." I began using this perfume last year around Christmas time, and now I always associate it with the joy, splendor, and that luxe feeling only the holidays can bring. The vanilla undertones work well with the subtle spiciness. When my bottle is almost empty, I will flock to the store for another bottle. (And how awesome is the shimmery, golden body lotion? Heaven!)

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Very sexy, a mix of spice and notes of vanilla. Definitely a unique fragrance, you will love it or hate it! It's a bit heavy, and I prefer this for colder weather or evenings. The accompanying lotion is infused with gold sparkle, and the two together make the fragrance last longer - you will look and smell incredible!

I don't intend to offend the ones who love this fragrance but I personally couldn't stand it! It was so strong and overpowering and the vanilla note was way way too much for me to handle. The bottle is just too cute but overall, I really didn't care for this scent at all.

I just got this scent for Christmas and I can't get enough of it. Too me it smells very vanilla based. If you don't like vanilla you most likely won't like this perfume. If you do, you'll love it! It's beautiful!

My favourite scent bar none. The only fragrance that I've repurchased EVER. It's a spicy scent, very warm, very sensual. It's most suitable for autumn and winter since it's somewhat heavy. The bottle suits the mood of the fragrance - very beautiful. I'm fairly sure that I will never ever grow tired of it!

Popular Fragrances