Dior Hypnotic Poison

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I remember when I first smell the EDT version in a store and the first thing I thought was that it was horrible, too sweet and strong. But then, 10 minutes later a sweet vanilla with a little bit of mint somewhere, a very "milky" scent, started exhaling from the piece of paper. All I can say is that I fell in love with it right away. I kept that paper with me for a WHOLE WEEK and I could still smell that delicious scent by the 7th day, less stronger of course, but still the same sweet, vanilla menthol. I decided that I wanted it as my signature smell and I needed to purchase it right away, so back to the store I went, but they didn't have it anymore. So, searching online to buy it, I discovered that it had another version, the EDP. I wanted to buy it- but I couldn't remember which one I smelled before, since the bottles are more or less a like, and I didn't want to take the risk.
Then I desesperately searched for another store, and there I saw them, the two red bottles. I tried the darker one first, the EDP. The moment you spray it, it doesn't smell as sugary sweet as the EDT, but in the dry down the vanilla appears a lot more, but in my opinion, this version is way less sweeter than the EDT. But don't go thinking this isn't sweet, THEY BOTH ARE, but the EDT is much, much more. What I love about it, it's the simplity of it- it's smell is basically almond and vanilla, and in my opinion, a bit of mint, even though I couldn't find it in the notes. While the EDP has the same familiar smell, I would say it isn't as basic as his brother. It has more notes, a LITTLE citric in the beginning, and a bit less sweeter- so I wasn't as amused by this one as I was with the EDT. It's good, but the original one it's just breathtaking. It's unique. And funny thing is, I always hated sweet scents. But I can't get enough of this one, even when it's summer and I go without using it for weeks cause I can't stand it (Warning, it is very, very strong in hot weather. It will suffocate you.) But when it's cold or a fresh weather, it smells completely different, it's crazy. It's like it was made for these days, it's just a fresh vanilla with almonds. It is a sexy scent.
People know it's me when I arrived somewhere because of the smell, the projection of this is MAD! I was asked a billion times what I was using saying it was delicious. Some people thought it was chocolate. Don't think you'll go unnoticed, cause you won't- but if you overdose it in how weathers, you may piss people off. 😆
The fixation lasts in me, like 6~7 hours of projection, from then on it's rent to the skin. I'd say it stays 14 hours. I THINK the EDP lasts longer though, but that's what I can say from the one time I tested it.
I've own it for more than 8 months now, and I don't think I'll change it so soon. I keep trying floral, fruity, musky and even sweet perfums but I always get sick of them and nothing, none of it compares to this piece of sweet heaven in a frask. ;)

I was 18 or less when I got a sample of this. I was having a dinner at my grandma's and sniffing the sample thinking "omg this is amazing".. I was too young to be confident enough to wear this but I admired it so much. I imagined a gorgeous woman smelling like this and hoped to become one one day.. 20 years later and I am so ready to rock this fragrance. I still feel the same admiration as I felt back then. But now it is me who is wearing it.. ;-)

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

The first time you smell this fragrance your mind wanders and Your heart races - a very feminine and highly sexual fragrance/tool.
Ceeya

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I discovered this scent when I was 18, and it's definitely been my signature for 12 years now. Deep, dark n sexy, I never thought I'd think a perfume could be!! Always gets compliments!!

Yes, I do. This is definitely not for everyday life, work, church or the office. One spray should suffice and thus, it will turn out to be very affordable. Definitely a foodie vibe, but perfect for cuddling on a cold night. I have had my bottle for years and never tire of it, but again, it is a winter scent. Enjoy

This is one of the most sexy, intoxicating fragrances on the market, draws compliments mostly from men and is absolutely stunning. Have the reformulated edp and also the vintage and love them both even tho the vintage is definitely more rounded and longer lasting. Still highly recommend the new formulation, very addictive scent. Would definitely always have this in my collection.

When I first tried this perfume it gave me a massive headache, not gonna lie. It was really too much! My best friend swore by it and told me that whenever she used it people asked her what she was wearing. I received this perfume as a gift and completely changed my mind.. As I got used to the scent it started not to bother me anymore and after months I can definitely say that it's a very sexy and intriguing scent, I could recognize it anywhere! Love the packaging to death, very elegant and feminine and it gives me the idea of something mysterious and beautiful! I feel that this is the type of scent that you either love or hate though, there's no in between

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I really think ppl want stuff because of the name or because others have it and I believe this is the case with this perfume because it is too expensive to smell like play do and I don't see the big wow with it. Now if it were dior addict then I could understand because that is the bomb.com. But hypnotic poison is a big no and I do like pure poison though that one is really good out of the poisons.

Like the best and most expensive root beer float with yummy vanilla ice cream.

A heavy scent of warm vanilla and spices.

I feel so elegant when Im wearing this, when my husband and I are going out. I´ve go the
100 ml, and it was totally worth saving up for.

Popular Fragrances