Dior Hypnotic Poison

I was 18 or less when I got a sample of this. I was having a dinner at my grandma's and sniffing the sample thinking "omg this is amazing".. I was too young to be confident enough to wear this but I admired it so much. I imagined a gorgeous woman smelling like this and hoped to become one one day.. 20 years later and I am so ready to rock this fragrance. I still feel the same admiration as I felt back then. But now it is me who is wearing it.. ;-)

The first time you smell this fragrance your mind wanders and Your heart races - a very feminine and highly sexual fragrance/tool.
Ceeya

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I discovered this scent when I was 18, and it's definitely been my signature for 12 years now. Deep, dark n sexy, I never thought I'd think a perfume could be!! Always gets compliments!!

Yes, I do. This is definitely not for everyday life, work, church or the office. One spray should suffice and thus, it will turn out to be very affordable. Definitely a foodie vibe, but perfect for cuddling on a cold night. I have had my bottle for years and never tire of it, but again, it is a winter scent. Enjoy

This is one of the most sexy, intoxicating fragrances on the market, draws compliments mostly from men and is absolutely stunning. Have the reformulated edp and also the vintage and love them both even tho the vintage is definitely more rounded and longer lasting. Still highly recommend the new formulation, very addictive scent. Would definitely always have this in my collection.

When I first tried this perfume it gave me a massive headache, not gonna lie. It was really too much! My best friend swore by it and told me that whenever she used it people asked her what she was wearing. I received this perfume as a gift and completely changed my mind.. As I got used to the scent it started not to bother me anymore and after months I can definitely say that it's a very sexy and intriguing scent, I could recognize it anywhere! Love the packaging to death, very elegant and feminine and it gives me the idea of something mysterious and beautiful! I feel that this is the type of scent that you either love or hate though, there's no in between

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I really think ppl want stuff because of the name or because others have it and I believe this is the case with this perfume because it is too expensive to smell like play do and I don't see the big wow with it. Now if it were dior addict then I could understand because that is the bomb.com. But hypnotic poison is a big no and I do like pure poison though that one is really good out of the poisons.

Like the best and most expensive root beer float with yummy vanilla ice cream.

A heavy scent of warm vanilla and spices.

I feel so elegant when Im wearing this, when my husband and I are going out. I´ve go the
100 ml, and it was totally worth saving up for.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

The perfect vanilla for people with a chemistry that turns other vanillas/sweet notes into a cloying mess. Hypnotic poison melts perfectly on my naturally warm temperature skin, to produce an AMAZING vanilla, almond, coconut, wood musk, slightly salty smell (PHEW that was long!). And probably I should mention that the outcome is not a foody one! It's a strangely human scent, it almost feels as if it has a pulse. I cant get over how alive and natural it smells to my nose. And at the same time its so calming and cuddly. I also love how it doesn't project too far but has a great lasting power. As an introvert I don't like to be noticed by everybody but only by a select few people. But I do want my perfume to stay on. So this is perfect. To sum up, Hypnotic poison certainly deserves its' reputation!

Popular Fragrances