Dior Hypnotic Poison

Filtered by skin tone : Medium age: 44-55

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Iv been in love with this for years. It kinda smells between chocolate and play dough. Its delicious. The down side is that I cant find a copy.

Don't like it. Can't really put my finger on what notes I'm getting from it but nothing stands out and it just smells like some basic 'perfumey perfume'. Sorry Hypnotic lovers! Boring and kind of annoying.

I really thought I would like this but it just didn't work on me. It turned into a cheap sweet smelling mess on me. I am sure it is great on the right person but that person is not me. I love the bottle however.

I love all of the Dior "poisons", Hypnotic is very nice - sensual. I will definitely buy this fragrance again... and any other fragrance "poisons" that Dior offers.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I've worn this fragrance for eleven years and have not found ANYthing that I like better. I sample others all the time and have resolved to the scent being "just me."

I don't find it flowery . . . or too sweet. It's very balanced, rich and sultry without being harsh.

A little goes a long way, I usually go through a 3 oz bottle a year. And scent is not only delicious, but long lasting -- and men, from Spain to Texas to Santa Fe love it.

I don't wear it much during the summer, preferring something much lighter (and cleaner) -- but it is certainly my signature fragrance nine months out of the year.

I don't recommend any fragrance. I think the scent has to "fit" the person. And Hypnotic Poison fits me like a glove.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This fragrance is so warm, beautiful and unique. I can't stop smelling myself when I wear this--I feel grounded, but sexy at the same time. Absolutely intoxicating! Excuse me....HYPNOTIC!!!

Popular Fragrances