Dior Hypnotic Poison

Filtered by skin tone : Medium age: 25-29

4.5

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

I don't think it is fair to say any perfume is crap. It changes to your body chemestry. This one happens to be lovely on me. Like a warm vanilla cherry. So seductive and delicious. It lasts a long time, and both men and women ask me what it is, and tell me that they love it. I wore it years ago, and drifted to many other sents (at the moment I have 4, I love perfume!) but this one is my favorite, and unless a miricle happens, it alway will be.

Great perfume. However, for spring and summer, I find that it is alittle too heavy and sweet. But for fall and winter I love it because it has a warm, romantic sort of scent. I only spray a tiny bit because the scent is very concentrated; if I spray too much, I literally get a headache. That said, this bottle has lasted me for a very, very long time.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I absolutely luv hypnotic poison! It is very different from my typical fruity, summery scents that I luv. Buuuut, it is SUPER sexy. It has vanilla, musk, almond, and amber (I think). A very woodsy, but seductive fragrance.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Nice, dark, powdery fragrance for an extravagant, elegant and passionate woman. However, believe it or not, Hypnotic Poison in EDP vanishes on my skin in less than two hours and you can't tell I put it on! On my Mom however, you just can't wash it out. Wonderful scent, but not for me.

Popular Fragrances