Dior Hypnotic Poison

Filtered by age: 18 & Under

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I absolutely love this perfume. It's so dark and sweet and beautiful. I'm finally getting a full bottle, and it's sillage/longevity is insane. I tested some on my wrist at Ulta to make a final decision, and my jacket sleeve is still deliciously scented, two days later! This is not play doh on me; I get root beer at first spray, then velveteen vanilla, and then a sweet, soft almond that lasts for days. <3 This is so me. The only perfumes that even come close are Givenchy's Organza and Gucci's Guilty.

I tried this on once at a high end store and initially wasn't expecting much, I didn't find the bottle to be attractive and I just didn't think it would be a fragrance I would like. Once I sprayed it on myself though, I was automatically hypnotised, the smell is so exquisite, for some reason I even felt empowered! I automatically fell in love with it, even the bottle was somehow instantly attractive. I have a hard time finding perfume that I do not get tired of quickly yet the vanilla and the cedar in this just get me every time and make me realise why I love this so much! I prefer to wear this during the night time however I have no reservations about wearing every day, it's one of those perfumes that becomes a signature and you become known for. I also like how it stays on for a long long time, even after I have a shower I can often still smell it on my skin and although it is quite expensive, I would definitely say worth the money considering that I do not need to reapply it throughout the day and the bottle lasts a long time. So so good, go out and get it!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Dark and mystical and warm, without being overpowering. Vanilla/almond-ish. My official fall/winter scent. There's really no other perfume like it. I think it's iconic.
I only have one complaint- I didn't wear it all summer, so when I wore it for the first time in months, I thought someone literally peed in the bottle because it had this undertone of urine. But I googled this and it seems like it's common. I just had to swish it around a bit and it's getting better.
Still, even with the slight cat-piss odor that arises after about a year, I love this scent, and it evokes so many good wintery memories.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

Oh. My. God. Where do I begin?! This perfume is so gorgeous. It's beautifully delicious with a wonderfully warm dry down. It reminds me of the cosy winter days I've spent curled up on the sofa in a thick jumper while it snows outside. Perfectly vanilla-y, snuggly and clean. It becomes more fantastic as the day goes on and lasts for hours.
Definitely buy a sample from eBay before you purchase, though, in case it doesn't agree with your body chemistry. I found that on my Boots sample strip it wasn't as warm smelling as it is on my wrist, so make sure you try it on before you buy as this stuff isn't cheap!

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

This perfume is my ALL time favorite perfume. I got this for my 18th birthday as a gift and I am tempted to wear it every day for the rest of my entire life. I literally have to stop myself from spraying it on myself every day because I feel like it's running out too fast. I hate saying that it's over priced, but it is a lot of money. The almond/jasmine/vanilla scent is a flawless combination though!!! If you're ever asked by a guy what he should buy for his woman, suggest this perfume! If I were to describe this perfume in one word I would say it's EXOTIC.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Could there be anything bad about this gorgeously rich vanilla scent? Not for me! Indeed, it's expensive, the bottle is in plastic, but who cares when the perfume itself smells like heaven? I'm one of those that cannot wear citrus scents, so this was absolutely perfect on me! It lasts longer if I spray it on a cotton shirt.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

I love this fragrance ... smells amazinggg too bad it's not long wearing on my skin :(

This is my favourite perfume and nothing can replace it !!! Smells sooooo good, yes it is hyponotising :-P ... I love it, others love it when they smell it and worth its price i'd never stop buying it

Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I love the way this smells! Sweeter than all the other poisons, with an after smell that reminds me of baby powder, I love it!

i smelled this in sephora when i was looking for my signature scent. i fell in love with it immediately. i love the deep, vanilla, musky scents! this one is very strong at first but it does fade a little after a while. it's long lasting which is very good. i recommend using it in fall/winter since it's so heavy. also it's a very mature scent - not old, but it's not something for a middle schooler and not for everyday in high school either. i use this mostly for special occasions. i don't like that it has a chemical smell to it...i got one of the sample size spray ones and it didn't smell chemically in that so i think it's the bottle that does it. it's disappointing because i love it so much and it was expensive!

Popular Fragrances