Victoria's Secret Pear Glace

Victoria's Secret Pear Glace

3.4

on 3/14/2016 3:20:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Back when I was a freshman in high school, this girl in my class used the lotion and I thought it smelled gross. Flash forward 16 years and I decided to give the lotion and body spray another chance since it was on sale. It smelled worse than I remembered! I love pear scents but there was no pear fragerance. Just the melon. It almost smelled like plastic. I used it up because I hate wasteing money, but I will never repurchase.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I am forever bonded to this fine fragrance also as mentioned below it was also my 1st purchase from VS way back in my early 20s so I have memories associated! This is a clean scent pear & melon very sweet though very distinctive, I could see this being popular w the older set I don't really think of this as a tween fragrance coz I just don't see pears as being appealing to teenagers. I personally love this scent & I had to go order some more when I found out it was LE!! What, they are eliminating some of their best fragrances n I wonder if the garden like will be eventually phased out. It's expensive $18 or 3/$30 when it used to be 5/$35 I remember those days! I think Parfums de Couer also phased out their Body Fantasy Pear Fantasy scent too & irdk where else to buy Pear scented frag. I will continues to repurchase as long as it's available!! Please VS do not DC this!

To Read all 130 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I absolutely love this fragrance. It was my first Victoria's Secret body spray as a teenager, and I'm forever bonded to it. It just smells so fresh and fruity. I love pears. This is sugared pear & casaba melon but I mostly smell pears. It's just so good. When it dries down on your skin it smells very sweet. I'll always have this fragrance in my collection.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

This along with Vanilla lace and Amber romance were my first VS scents.
Brings back memories of my adolescence...
thinking about my crush and listening to Changing faces.
Nice light scent not too sweet not too fruity.
Great for an everyday spring or summer fragrance.
I wish they would bring back the first bottle I ever had it was so pretty.
It was a long skinny glass tube with flower top that had to be placed in a stand to hold it up. Very very pretty

on 6/23/2014 10:47:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Synthetic, sweet smell. I thought I would like this but I canīt stand it. Try another VS bodysplash instead!

Victorias secret pear glace remains a special childhood memory scent as my mom used to use this daily i had grown to love sweet scent as this. Pear glace instantly transports me to the nostalgic days of year 1995!

on 3/13/2013 5:33:00 PM

I bought this for the 7 for $35 sale. A few years ago and to this day i havnt even used it. It smells disgusting. Its sweet in a bad way and sort of reminds me of dollar store hand sanitizer. Idk why VS would even make a scent like this.

Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

I bathed in the body spray back when it first came out in the 90's. I'm sure the formulation has changed since then, but back then it was a cool, sweet, melon, water scent and not unpleasant in the least.

Really disappointed. I bought this on a whim thinking that I couldn't go wrong with something that had pear in it because I usually like most pear sents. This stuff had too much casaba melon and not enough pear for me. The melon half, if that's what I'm smelling smells like the peel of a melon. Not the good sweet smell but like the fibrous, dirt, smell. Very gross and not something I enjoy smelling. I wore it for a bit, hoping it might mature on the skin and start to smell better but it just didn't lost the nasty melon dirt smell. Will never buy again and will try to give it to someone who will enjoy it. Waste of money.

on 6/23/2012 1:32:00 PM

This fragrance does not smell like pears at all it had more of a plasticky smell
sprayed on it didn't last either
I would not repurchase this fragrance again.

Popular Fragrances