The Body Shop (Custom Blended Oil) Satsuma-Vanilla

No Image

4.8

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

wow my first review ever!
i'm so glad i went out to try this blend...
i can't stop smelling my wrist! this smell is so YUMMY xD
definitely recommend it for anyone that wants a unique scent

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

After reading the reviews here I couldn't help but try it...I bought the oils separately and mixed them...60/40 satsuma/vanilla...and it smelled weird at first...I left it for a few days, came back and it was the perfect creamsicle scent...if you like that scent, this is definitely something you should try...

on 8/27/2006 11:48:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

SMELLS AWESOME!!!

on 5/25/2006 9:32:00 AM

I stumbled upon this while searching for a longer-lasting version of Demeter Orange Creamsicle when someone on the fragrance board suggested that I try mixing TBS Satsuma and Vanilla perfume oils. Well, I did just that - bought a small glass bottle and put a mixture of both in - a little heavier on the Satsuma. It's a dreamy blend of fresh oranges and creamy vanilla - delish! And I get much better staying power than Demeter. I will buy this over and over - it's a new staple in my perfume collection!

on 4/25/2006 12:25:00 PM

This oil is heavenly! I thought the satsuma was too overpowering so I only mixed a 1/2 bottle in with an entire bottle of vanilla oil. The results were very yummy. I smell like a dreamsicle and I luuuv it. My five-year-old niece loves it too and she says it smells like vanilla cookies and orange ice cream. Great summer scent and very calming. I feel happy when I wear this stuff. Thank you for such a wonderful idea! <3<3<3

on 7/31/2005 6:01:00 PM

Hi, I had to try this ...it is very nice...inviting. I go a little heavier then 50/50...I think a bit more of the Satsuma to the Vanilla is nicer...perhaps 60% Satsuma and 40% Vanilla?

Read about the idea on here and had to try it! Smells wonderful and is longer lasting and more rich than Demeters Cremesicle:)

on 9/4/2004 1:37:00 PM

this smells so good together!!! i love this so much! i totally recommend it to anyone...delicious!

on 7/18/2003 3:36:00 PM

This smells delicious...great citrus/vanilla fragrance that I think is perfect for summer. But my local body shop refused to mix the oils for me??? I had to buy a bottle of vanilla oil and a bottle of the satsuma and I mix it myself....

on 9/17/2001 11:55:00 PM

Okay, I didn't even know you could do this, but apparently you can! I suggest you RUN, don't walk to your closest TBS, and make some yummy smelling stuff for yourself! I made a 50/50 blend of satsuma and vanilla and it is heavenly! I was also thinking strawberry vanilla would be nice! i may have to go back for more (hee hee) but seriously, I suggest this for anyone looking for a unique scent... or for those like me who have always searched for that perfect orange fragrance! all I can say is YUM!

Popular Fragrances