no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

2 years ago

Woods of Windsor England True Rose Eau de Toilette... Rose Otto Violet Damask Rose I Love Roses & Rose Perfumes...Woods of Windsor is the Prettiest Rose Perfume...Smells like Roses,Powder,Violets...A Bouquet of Roses...Lovely Rose Perfume...

About reviewer (408 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

EyesGreen

3 years ago

A gorgeous, sweet, almost-but-not-quite-jammy, aromatic, beautiful rose. There's a touch of leaves, but overall this is all floral, all the time. WoW True Rose (I have the Parfum de Toilette version) has the scent of essential rose oil (Turkish, yard rose), and a touch of warm, soapy musk. It does layer beautifully (as most of the other reviewers have noticed!) but it is beautiful on its own. In a sense, yes, this is a rose soliflore. But there's warm soapiness, sweetness, rich floral aromatics... I never get sick of this. I don't get the connection to Paul Smith Rose in terms of the notes (PS is more citric, less jammy/sweet, more aromatic rosewater, more green). But in the summer, I can wear Paul Smith Rose -- and do -- all the time. It's a go-to. When I'm sweaty, dirty all day, tired, PS Rose is refreshing, easy. After a bath, delicious. Going out, complicated but simple. Well, same for WoW in cooler weather; rich, warm, comfortable, clean, elegant. The bottle I have is the shorter triangular presentation -- beautiful, simple. Pretty label. It is dirt cheap and I'm not even going to ask why -- just going to get backup bottles!

About reviewer (542 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinCombination

HairBrown

4 years ago

This is my go to Rose scent. Ive been wearing it since I was 20 years old. Im very picky about perfumes, and highly allergic, I dislike many fragrances, but this one is very nice. i never tire of it, and its one the few Rose scents that I can wear.

About reviewer (7 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinNormal, Fair

HairBrunette

10 years ago

This is a great, inexpensive rose fragrance. I bought two bottles of this on sale from Longs before it became CVS. I also bought lotion which by now has gone bad, and it was not a very moisturizing lotion so I did not use it very often. I love roses, and I have smelled a variety of them in my life. This particular rose scent is light, very faintly sweet, and clean like a rose should be. I don't know the variety of rose it comes from, but there is no mistaking that it is a pretty true single note rose scent. It does not having any real staying power, which is why it is not a 5 lippie product for me.

About reviewer (286 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

EyesBlack

12 years ago

i bought three bottles of this on a whim. it was on sale at ROSS for ten bucks a bottle and one of the simplest, most straght-forward rose fragrances i have ever smelled -- and i happen to like that a lot (it also lasts a long time on me).

About reviewer (21 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone, Medium

12 years ago

The perfume is nice, but the WoW True Rose body lotion smells even better. Layering the two makes the scent last. It's one of the few perfumes I can wear that I don't get tired of as the day goes on.

About reviewer (23 reviews)

Age

SkinOther

HairOther

EyesOther

3.0

14 years ago

It was an impluse buy. The only thing I like it, is that it is not overly sweet for a rose scent and lasts quite well on me. However, the scent makes me feel naseous.And it does not smell like a real rose to me.

About reviewer (536 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

14 years ago

I really LOVE the rose scent!! But it doesn't last very long. It's also very cheap, I got it on sale at Marshall, it just cost me $15 for a gift set,it includes a rose soap,and a bottle of 3.3oz(100ml)true rose parfum de toilette. The original price for the gift set is around $30.

About reviewer (8 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinDry

3.0

14 years ago

"On its own this is nothing to write home about... Just another pink rose fragrance... but as an agent of layering this is spectacular!!! I love to add a little bit of this to Kingdom at times to brighten it up... I love Kingdom on its own but with this rose it's even suitable for the morning/office wear ;) The combinations of the two brings about a very exotic but sweeter-then-without-the-rose Kingdom scent... It's mysterious and deep and very rich... absolutely yummy!"

About reviewer (244 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinNormal

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

from

15 years ago

This is the most beautiful rose scented perfume. I fell in love with it and ordered some body lotion and spray to try to increase the staying power. When you first put it on, the scent draws the attendion of everyone around you. Unfortunately, the scent starts to fade as the day progresses and you can either keep spraying or just let it fade away. I love the scent and don't want it to fade away. If I could find a perfume with this smell with the staying power of some of the cheaper perfumes I would be in heaven. If you want to smell like a fresh cut rose, this is the fragrance for you.<p> <P> Update: This perfume is like water. It smells for all of three hours and then it fades to nothing.

About reviewer (141 reviews)

Age