Sexy Hair Concepts Big Sexy Hair - Soy Tri-Wheat Leave In Conditioner

Sexy Hair Concepts Big Sexy Hair - Soy Tri-Wheat Leave In Conditioner
Big Sexy Hair - Soy Tri-Wheat Leave In Conditioner

4.1

Water (Aqua/Eau), Amodimethicone, Tallowtrimonium Chloride, Nonoxynol 10, Quaternium 18, Propylene Glycol, Methyl Gluceth 10, Polysorbate 20, Methylparaben, Benzophenone 4, Fragrance (Parfum), D Limonene, Citronellol, Linalool, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Panthenol, Disodium EDTA, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Hydrolyzed Wheat Starch, Wheat Amino Acids, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Protein

on 5/7/2017 2:49:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I have color treated/highlighted fine hair that is midback in length and super tangle prone. I tend to purchase what my hairstylist recommends with my hair cut appointment. (I usually get a good 3 inches cut every 4-6 months). I just finished a bottle that I purchased about 1 year ago. I works well, but not as well as "its a ten" for my hair. I find I still get stubborn tangles with this product, and tend to add a drop of hair oil when I use this leave in conditioner. Scent is super light. If I am out of my usual detangler this will be a suitable substitute.

on 4/12/2017 3:54:00 PM

I recently bleached and colored the bottom third of my hair pink, so I'm changing up almost all the hair products I use. Obviously this product has previously HG status to a lot of people, but I should have glanced at most recent reviews also. I have been using this every few days for 3 weeks - I spray sparingly, comb through, and spray the ends.
It does not improve the texture of my hair at all. My hair feels just as rough, if not more so, and creates tangles rather than detangling. Disappointing...
Also the nozzle produces a narrow spray.

I really like this stuff. I have fine thin hair that tangles easily. This stuff makes my ends smooth and frizz-less!

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I have dry coarse thick black wavy hair which is very prone to frizz. I have tried countless number of serums, sprays, leave in conditioners to tame my hair with little luck. I purchased this conditioner after reading all the glorifying reviews on this forum and hoped for something if not a miracle but was sorely disappointed !.. Not only does it do nothing in terms of providing moisture or smoothening , it in fact makes it kind of rough ! What a waste of money !!! I am still giving it one start because the only thing it does is probably detangling of hair.

on 3/2/2015 3:01:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I think they changed this product. My hairstylist uses this on me whenever I get my hair done. Every time I swooned over the scent and told her, I really need to buy this leave in! Not only did it smell amazing, it made my hair really silky and smooth and I loved it.

I recently purchased this and it is NOT the same. The fragrance smells citrusy and it made my hair kind of tacky and waxy. I know it's authentic because it's from an authorized retail store. WTH??? I am super mad because they shouldn't have changed it. It works like some cheap leave in and I am not paying a lot of money for some cheap leave in.

Bring it back!!!!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I've been using this for 3 years. I really love its ability to detangle and protect my hair without weighing it down. Something I go back to miracle 10 leave in to get the softness I want, but this is a great product for everyday.

Absolutely love this product and definitely my holy grail product for my hair. My hair is really tangled after I get out of the shower whenever I wash my hair and once you spray this in, it makes your hair really silky and manageable (like an untangle spray). It also makes it much easier to comb rather than ripping your hair out trying to get the tangles out. After my hair dries, it is much more smoother and feels much more healthier than before I started using this product. Love it a lot, recommended for anyone whose thinking about trying it out :).

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

I love it so far. It has a more citrusy scent then I remember. I thought it used to smell sorta like chocolate or vanilla? Makes hair very soft. Helping with damage caused by a temp hair dye.
9/30/14 This spray is amazing. I have never loved a leave in conditioner so much in my life. It really makes hair manageable and soft. Detangles easily and does not weigh hair down or look like you used product in your hair, Wish this did not cost so much and that the scent was better.
I am very please with this. Usually on my thin hair you can tell when I use products because they all build up no matter how little I use and cause my hair to get tangled. Not the case with this at all, I am shocked.
Nothing bad to say at all....wait except for the price lol

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I have very dry hair due to bleaching, coloring, and highlighting. I thought all this would do was detangle my hair but it also mad me dry tangly hair very soft and shiny. I repurchased this in the largest size and i really love it! whenever my hair is looking a little bit dull or my ends feel very dry i just spray this and it looks healthy again. the only think i don't like about this is the smell. It smells like chemicals

on 3/12/2014 8:03:00 PM

This really surprised me, being that I have not had good luck with the Soy line of Sexy Hair Concepts. However, I must say that this delivers a wonderful sheen, new pliability and smells sexy to boot! Yeah, I went there, but I love the scent of every single product in this line which now includes cocoa in addition to soy milk. I use this light leave-in on both wet and dry hair and brush or comb thru. My hair is instantly tangle-free, soft, shiny, and with new life. I would recommend this leave-in for any hair type, even fine hair which will not be weighed down by this. I absolutely adore this product, as well as the matching shampoo and conditioner which rock too. I just ordered a larger size of this product and will use it with pleasure. Great stuff for the price!

Popular Hair Treatments