Avalon Organics Therapeutic Lavender Facial Toner

Avalon Organics Therapeutic Lavender Facial Toner

4.4

Not tested on animals

Aqua (Water), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice(1), Glycerin, Arnica Montana Flower Extract(1), Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract(1), Centaurea Cyanus Flower Extract(1), Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract(1), Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract(1), Echinacea Angustifolia Extract(1), Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract(1), Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Rhizome/Root(1), Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract(1), Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract(1), Saccharomyces/Xylinum/Black Tea Ferment(1,2), Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Capryly/Capryl Wheat Bran/Straw Glycosides, Fusel Wheat Bran/Straw Glycosides, Glyceryl Caprylate, Polyglyceryl-5 Oleate, Salicylic Acid, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Alcohol(1), Gluconolactone Sodium Benzoate, Coumarin, Limonene, Linalool

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

My HG toner. Alcohol-free and contains Hyaluronic Acid!! The lavender, chamomile, licorice and aloe vera are so good for my normal-dry, sometimes sensitive, slight rosacea-prone face (I have the "natural blush look"). Also contains antioxidants such as white &green teas and Vitamin C. Soothing, light lavender scent. Love the (recyclable) plastic bottle and the little hole for controlled pouring.

Ingredients:
Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender), Chamomilla Recutita (Chamomile), Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Extract, Arnica Montana (Montana Flower) Extract, Vegetable Glycerin, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Leaf Juice, Citric Acid, Panthenol (Pro Vitamin B5), Sodium PCA, Hyaluronic Acid, Allantoin (Comfrey Root), Echinacea Pupurea (Coneflower), Ginkgo Biloba, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea), Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Extracts, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate (Licorice Root), Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C), Salicylic Acid, Ethylhexl Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Other Essential Oils

on 5/9/2012 1:45:00 PM

I've been using this toner almost everyday for a couple of weeks. When I first started using it, it seem it made my face kinda red or irritated, or it could be my skin is acting up or from something else. I have acne prone skin that is sensitive, my face - especially around my mouth - can react so easily to products that works great for other people. When I first started using it, I was afraid it was too strong so I only use once a day or skip a day. But I've been using it more now, every morning and night for the past week or more. My skin feels clean and there's no reaction or redness anymore and I think it helps to calm and heal some breakouts.

on 11/10/2011 9:57:00 AM

One word Amazing! Bought this product on a whim, but after using for 4 day my face was noticeablely smoother, and soft to touch.Will definately purchase again. A bit pricey for a toner , but you can get it on iherb.com with this coupon KAP753 to get $5 dollars off your first purchase there by getting it really cheap.

I bought this online at Vitacost.com and got it for half the price of Whole Foods...just an FYI. I love the toner. I have mild rosacea and my pores were awful. I can use this and it doesn't sting or irritate my skin. My pores look better too. Nice toner and it smells heavenly.

on 6/24/2009 11:08:00 PM

I think this is a great toner for those of you who use a toner. The only drawback is that it leaves the face feeling a bit sticky.

While toners in general give my face a squeaky clean feeling, they also contribute to excessive oil production on my face (whether they contain alcohol or not). But without a toner, my face doesn't feel clean! So I've found an alternative solution to this. I now wash my face with microfibre cloths, which remove the last trace of cleanser from my face and exfoliates my face at the same time.

No more toners for me, though I would still recommend this to all the toner users out there.

on 4/23/2009 10:38:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

I'm pretty sure this made my nose pores smaller. I was scared to use this because of the salicylic acid (and my sensitive/dry skin) but it isn't a problem for me thus far. I also use the lavender daily moisturizer and love that too. Love the natural ingredients and the fact that there isn't an added artificial fragrance.

I bought this based on the reviews here and I am so glad that I did. Thank you MUAers!! I had been using Paula's Choice 2% liquid but it just wasn't doing the trick. Also, from what I remember, I think it had some not-so-great ingredients too. SO, based on the reviews here, I ventured out to the nearest Whole Foods and got myself this toner. I love the lavender scent and find that it smells very clean, not antiseptic. It is also a great performer. It has done a great job at keeping my skin congestion at bay, where PC failed me. I will definitely repurchase.

After this, the face is soft and absorb moisturizer quickly. Have a smell of fresh Lavender so some people may don't like it. But fine for me.

on 10/22/2007 5:18:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I normally avoid toners but bought this one for its salicylic acid content rather than its toning properties. It has lots of good ingredients: glycerine for moisture, lavender to soothe and disinfect, and some anti-oxidants. It's made a real difference to my pores and blackheads, which is what I bought it for, much more than PC 2%BHA. It's also cheaper and more easily available (in the UK). My only problem with this is that it stings a little on application, but then I'm using retinoids and have sensitive skin, so I wouldn't expect many people to have that problem. Obviously avoid this if you have problems with essential oils but otherwise I recommend this to anyone having problems with clogged pores.

on 10/29/2007 4:51:00 PM

usually i don't care for toners so i don't know why i bought this except that i was bored with my usual skin care and wanted something new so i bought the entire lavender line (i love their lavender shampoo). well, i don't like or dislike this. it does smell great - but somehow i can't see myself using it again. i tried it once and it really did clean - but like i said i just don't care for toners... that said i'll probably give it to my mother because she loves toners and loves lavender...