L'Oreal Colour Fresco - Cherry Ice

3.2

on 6/14/2006 6:38:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Moved from Group listing original review was 4/4/2003 5:00:00 PM

Cherry Ice is a frosted reddish pink.. Goes on smoothly& dries to a powdery finish..Doesn't make lids look crepey like most cream shadows(atleast on me anyway)

I like this color! It's a nice rosy pink. It's a bit dark for me, but I like to apply a lighter pink eyeshadow over it to bring the color down a few notches. I love the cooling sensation as well!

on 2/7/2004 8:40:00 PM

Overall I really like the Colour Fresco cream shadows. They wear pretty well, but I've experienced some slight creasing overall. The cooling effect when they are applied to the eyelid is pleasant. They are fast and easy to apply and blend easily and nicely.

Cherry Ice is the one shade in this line that I really dislike. It's a really unwearable medium shade of mauvey pink. It's too rosey and too mauvey all at the same time...reminds me of rabbit eyes. Not a re-purchase for me. continued >>

LOve it, doesn't crease at all!

on 10/28/2004 1:15:00 PM

This product isn't at sale in Sweden yet but I bought it at an auctionsite. I'm sure it works for most people but not for me. It simply doesn't stay on. I guess I have to oily eyelids for creamshadows. However, it work pretty well as a base for powdershadows. The cooling feeling is pretty great but doesn't stay very long.

The color did not go well with me at all. It honestly made my eyes look unhealthy redish somhow wich is kind of weird because I look best in pink shades.