L'Oreal Paris Crystal Infinite Sparkling Creme Eyeshadow - Crystal Bronze

No Image

on 10/13/2004 1:06:00 AM

Love it. I scored mine on sale for 1.64. guess what??? it turns out to be prettier than 90% of my e/s splurges. glittery but not over the top. a nice beigy bronze. perfect for day or night, just adjust intensity. I am a NC30.

on 4/27/2004 4:57:00 PM

As with all or most L'Oreal products, I LOVE this eye shadow!!!! The bronze color is a bit darker than what I am used to but this is very subtle. The only thing that would be a drawback with the packaging is the flimsy wand which make application a little tough. To correct this, I just use a disposable Cutipx eyeshadow applicator which works very well. Overall, another great find from L'Oreal.

on 2/7/2004 8:31:00 PM

Crystal Infinite Sparkling Creme Shadow is a (sort of) liquid shadow that dries to a (somewhat) powdery finish. It goes on with a wand-type applicator.

Raves: This stuff wears all day and doesn't flake or crease. The colors are illuminating and BEAUTIFUL. I currently have this in four shades, and love every one of them. I have plans to buy a few more shades.

Rants: It's impossible to use all of the product that is in the tube because it's hard to get it all out. I think we throw away about 1/3 of this shadow when near the end because we just can't get to it with the applicator. Speaking of the applicator, it's not the best quality. It's somewhat flat and squashed, and needs to be over-hauled!

This is an eye-brightening shadow that I think anyone can use. I definitely recommend it.

Crystal Bronze is one of my HG eyeshadow shades. It lights up my hazel eyes like no other eyeshadow I own. It's a very shimmery shade of medium golden brown bronze. It's not too dark, and is just a tad bit sheer.
continued >>