wet n wild Twist-Up Blush Stick in #725 Just Peachy

3.9

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This blush stick is SUPER adorable and makes me feel all girly! Having tan skin, it's sometimes hard to find a blush color that will really pop out on you and this one works absolutely wonderfully. I sometimes just dab a bit on my cheeks and already I am looking so much better. :D These make my worst days brighter.

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Sorry ladies, stock up while you can, it's been discontinued.

http://www.wnwbeauty.com/cosmetics/beautybyebye/index.cfm?lid=Beauty_Bye-Bye&lpos=SubNavOne continued >>

on 10/17/2006 7:02:00 PM

These blushes are the most fun I have had with a d/s product in a long time! Just peachy is a warm, peachy-apricot-beige - really makes my warm complexion glow. Looks great on my lips too (mix with a lip balm b/c they are kind of drying on the lips). Love, love, love the creamy formula and staying power is awesome. I can't get enough of these!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I just bought this at Long's and I really like it. :) It gives a hint of color - more skintone than peachy I think. Very smooth and blendable. My cheeks are kind of dry, but it doesn't accentuate the flakiness. It's only $2 so give it a shot! I want to get the other colors now, too! :D

on 3/23/2006 12:03:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This is a pretty peachy/apricot color with a hint of beige to it so that it doesn't look too orange. Different from the more peachy/pink gel blushes & stains that I have. It's a subtle shade on my pale skin, but it's definitely not so much so that it doesn't show up at all. Doesn't feel greasy at all on my oily/combo skin. I'd maybe take 1/2 a lippie off because I sort of wish there was a *bit* less shimmer to it. But really it's not so much so that it makes me look like a disco queen by any means. I suppose on sunny days it would make me look a but more glowy anyway. Looks great with a light dusting of Acupulco Glow over it too. Plus I got it for 1/2 off for only $1! Love this! If I ever run out I would definitely buy again!

Pretty. This is a very subtle sheen-y, glowy peach. I have light skin and I have to layer it twice to see it, but that's just the point: it's so natural-looking. I don't even need to blend it, really. I also use it across my eyelids.

I really like this product! Its a very sheer bronzy peach color. I use when I don't want anything to flashy and I'm not in the mood to slave over my makeup for 1/2 an hour. Only $2 I can't go wrong. It applies very smoothly and never rough. Works well on all skin tones. I'm a PPP.

This color was very beautiful in the tube, but it does not show up at all on my medium skin tone. At least it was only 1.99!

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is my first WnW twist-up blush and I'm not impressed. This is very light shimmery peach color. But the product has so much shimmer that it has a rough texture. I'm a LLL and I have a hard time to get the color to show. This won't stop me though from trying other colors.

I am not thrilled but not disappointed either. This is a ultra light bronze peach color with shimmer. It last about as long as other cream blush does on my oily skin. I just had to try this since I don't have any Nars multiple because I was told they didn't work that well with oily skin. I figure I'd take the cheaper route. I am glad I did. This is a nice color if you want to go with more of a nude cheek. I find the application to be super easy and I can apply this right from the stick to my face with no problem. I do have to layer this to really get any color. With all that said I don't see myself buying this again. It's nice for buying once but nothing I will find myself needing.

Popular Blush Products