Helena Rubinstein Spectacular Mascara

No Image

4.5

on 11/17/2012 2:23:00 PM

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I've used this for three weeks, and I love it so far. Gives great lenght to the lashes, and last the whole day. Love the wand, perfect size for me, not too big.
One of the best!

on 10/29/2007 3:57:00 PM

This used to be my favorite mascara. I have repurchased it several times. I loved how it lengthened my eyelashes and I remember several people asking me what mascara I was wearing because it made my eye lashes look so long. I am now experimenting with other mascaras but I will probably eventually repurchase this one.

on 6/6/2007 11:19:00 AM

A great mascara! Gave me long, pretty lashes without clumping. It lasted more than 6 months of use before it started to dry. Probably will repurchase

on 4/4/2005 10:56:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

oh, am so disappointed! I had a friend post this to me as there are no stockists close to me. I can't be sure but I think it's irritating my eyes (it could be my hay fever starting a bit early)
but either way it clumps a little, goes on really wet so you get mascara spots on your eye lids and it smudges within a couple of hrs. Don't bother - expect more for the price.

on 12/15/2004 4:02:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This is my all-time favourite mascara. Gives great length, never clumps, and stays put all day. Perfect! Have bought it again and again the last ten years. If HR discontinues this, I'm in deep trouble.

on 8/31/2004 9:21:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Best mascara ever! So glad I broke down and bought it. Well worth the price and the long shipping from Strawberrynet.com. Makes my lashes ridiculously long,no smudging or flaking at all. I will be buying again and again.

on 8/10/2004 4:34:00 PM

I think HR have the best mascaras together with Lancome. And this is the best one of HR mascaras.

on 3/1/2004 4:50:00 AM

This is the greatest mascara alive!! No racoon eyes ever. no flakingm smearing, feathery, smutty, inky, thick, long (no spideries, spikies though) but I got caught in the london rain, like usual, and positively NO running, or dark undereyes!! how is this possible. All my w/p stuff runs and racoons me. BTW, I have tried almost every single mascara out there in the past 2 years (obsessive addiction maybe? to find my HG. FOUND IT!!!!!! Even better then Stephane Marias and that says alot. Also stays just as fresh in 3 months as the day you opened it!!