no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

Nov/17/2012

I've used this for three weeks, and I love it so far. Gives great lenght to the lashes, and last the whole day. Love the wand, perfect size for me, not too big.
One of the best!

About reviewer (19 reviews)

skinCombination, Fair, Neutral

hairRed, Straight, Medium

Jan/22/2012

I wanted a mascara that would add length but not much volume. This one does just that. My lashes looked long but natural. No clumps on application, either.
However, it wears off ridiculously fast and considering the price, that's a big drawback. I've had similar results with drugstore brands at less than a third of the price. In conclusion, loved the result initially but very …

About reviewer (11 reviews)

age19-24

skinSensitive, Fair, Neutral

hairBlond, Relaxed, Medium

eyesGreen

fromdolce8

May/18/2010

Fortunately I only tested this mascara,because I would definitely not buy it.It was too wet to apply,then didnt hold the curl,didnt provide any
volume and I like both length and volume for mascara to provide.
And last thing while taking it off it took out 5 lashes,so probably after one month of use I would be without eyelases.To remove it I used Mary Kay pink oil based eye remover,so …

About reviewer (101 reviews)

age30-35

skinDry, Fair, Cool

hairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

eyesHazel

1.0

Apr/12/2010

Not impressed. Yes, my it curled my lashes for 15 mins, then they came right back down. Plus it gave me raccoon eyes...

About reviewer (31 reviews)

age30-35

skinCombination, Medium, Warm

hairBlack, Straight, Fine

eyesBrown

frommapn

Jan/12/2008

Along with Vertiginous, this is one of the better mascaras I've tried. It lengthens and thickens nicely and the tube looks really glamorous. I've had the waterproof version that comes off easily with the right remover (I use L'Oreal). But as with Vertiginous, this seems to dry out way too quickly.

About reviewer (688 reviews)

skinSensitive, Fair, Cool

hairRed, Straight, Coarse

eyesGreen

Oct/29/2007

This used to be my favorite mascara. I have repurchased it several times. I loved how it lengthened my eyelashes and I remember several people asking me what mascara I was wearing because it made my eye lashes look so long. I am now experimenting with other mascaras but I will probably eventually repurchase this one.

About reviewer (26 reviews)

skinCombination, Fair-Medium, Unknown

hairBlond, Unknown, Unknown

fromAnaiis

Jun/06/2007

A great mascara! Gave me long, pretty lashes without clumping. It lasted more than 6 months of use before it started to dry. Probably will repurchase

About reviewer (30 reviews)

skinCombination, Fair, Neutral

hairBrown, Wavy, Fine

Aug/14/2005

A Fabulous mascara! Together with YSL false lash effect I think there are the best two mascaras in the market! I use this mainly in the daytime as it makes my eyelashes soooo long!I love the packaging too! Will buy this again and again!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (120 reviews)

age19-24

skinCombination, Unknown, Unknown

hairBrunette, Unknown, Unknown

eyesBrown

1.0

Jun/03/2005

1. The most wasted 25USD I have ever spent.
2. It lengthens, yes, darkens, yes, thickens, yes, a little, defines, yes, a little. Smudge-proof? Not really. LUMP PROOF? HELL NO.
3. This thing basically is a mass of lumps for me even when it was fresh out of the tube.
4. Enough said. Definite will not repurchase. Lancome Flex WP is slighter cheaper but does the job better.

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (17 reviews)

ageUnder 18

skinDry, Unknown, Unknown

hairBlack, Unknown, Unknown

eyesBlack

Apr/04/2005

oh, am so disappointed! I had a friend post this to me as there are no stockists close to me. I can't be sure but I think it's irritating my eyes (it could be my hay fever starting a bit early)
but either way it clumps a little, goes on really wet so you get mascara spots on your eye lids and it smudges within a couple of hrs. Don't bother - expect more for the price.

About reviewer (12 reviews)

skinAcne-prone, Unknown, Unknown