Helena Rubinstein Spectacular Mascara

No Image

4.3

on 11/17/2012 2:23:00 PM

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I've used this for three weeks, and I love it so far. Gives great lenght to the lashes, and last the whole day. Love the wand, perfect size for me, not too big.
One of the best!

on 4/12/2010 1:35:00 AM

Not impressed. Yes, my it curled my lashes for 15 mins, then they came right back down. Plus it gave me raccoon eyes...

on 10/29/2007 3:57:00 PM

This used to be my favorite mascara. I have repurchased it several times. I loved how it lengthened my eyelashes and I remember several people asking me what mascara I was wearing because it made my eye lashes look so long. I am now experimenting with other mascaras but I will probably eventually repurchase this one.

on 6/6/2007 11:19:00 AM

A great mascara! Gave me long, pretty lashes without clumping. It lasted more than 6 months of use before it started to dry. Probably will repurchase

A Fabulous mascara! Together with YSL false lash effect I think there are the best two mascaras in the market! I use this mainly in the daytime as it makes my eyelashes soooo long!I love the packaging too! Will buy this again and again!

on 2/3/2005 8:19:00 PM

It took me months to decide which high brand mascara to purchase and when I finally went for this one, L'Oreal decides not to commercialise Helena Rubinstein's products in my country. Anyway, I bought it and couldn't be more satisfied. I even went back to the store where I first purchased it and bought the last two packs they had. Now I'll have Spectacular until August 2006.
If you want long, separated smooth lashes, that's the perfect mascara.

on 9/15/2004 7:32:00 AM

I buy this because of the good rating I read. I am so very dissapointed because it slick off my lashes over 5 hours of wearing. I thought it's at least a tear-proof if not waterproof! I compare this with Lancome's definicils... even it's similiar in packaging. Won't buy again.. but I have to admit that with the gold tube it looked so gooooood

on 8/10/2004 4:34:00 PM

I think HR have the best mascaras together with Lancome. And this is the best one of HR mascaras.

on 4/28/2004 12:32:00 PM

After the high end mascara fiasco of 2003 involving Diorshow and YSL Faux Cils, I swore off high end mascara. 25 Dollars down the drain. But then I tried this. It does what it's supposed to do! I know it is hard to get in the US but it is worth it. Long Long lashes, no clumping. Very wet mascara.

on 4/20/2004 2:12:00 AM

Helena Rubinstein have the BEST mascara in the world!! It can last whole day and it bring out my eye!
Better than Lancome.