Helena Rubinstein Spectacular Mascara

No Image

3.8

on 11/17/2012 2:23:00 PM

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I've used this for three weeks, and I love it so far. Gives great lenght to the lashes, and last the whole day. Love the wand, perfect size for me, not too big.
One of the best!

on 1/22/2012 4:15:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium

I wanted a mascara that would add length but not much volume. This one does just that. My lashes looked long but natural. No clumps on application, either.
However, it wears off ridiculously fast and considering the price, that's a big drawback. I've had similar results with drugstore brands at less than a third of the price. In conclusion, loved the result initially but very dissapointed in the wear off. Won't buy again.

on 5/18/2010 8:56:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Fortunately I only tested this mascara,because I would definitely not buy it.It was too wet to apply,then didnt hold the curl,didnt provide any
volume and I like both length and volume for mascara to provide.
And last thing while taking it off it took out 5 lashes,so probably after one month of use I would be without eyelases.To remove it I used Mary Kay pink oil based eye remover,so it was not problem in cleansing.

on 1/12/2008 12:34:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse

Along with Vertiginous, this is one of the better mascaras I've tried. It lengthens and thickens nicely and the tube looks really glamorous. I've had the waterproof version that comes off easily with the right remover (I use L'Oreal). But as with Vertiginous, this seems to dry out way too quickly.

on 6/6/2007 11:19:00 AM

A great mascara! Gave me long, pretty lashes without clumping. It lasted more than 6 months of use before it started to dry. Probably will repurchase

on 12/15/2004 4:02:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This is my all-time favourite mascara. Gives great length, never clumps, and stays put all day. Perfect! Have bought it again and again the last ten years. If HR discontinues this, I'm in deep trouble.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

This mascara gives good length. It also gives pretty good separation (no spidery lashes). Not much volume though. The brush is quite small and thin, which gives good control and is fantastic for getting into corners. I think the gold packaging is really pretty. The staying power is great - I had no flaking or smudging at the end of the day. I did find that it made my lashes 'hard', which i didn't like. It doesn't hold curl at all, which was a big disappointment for me. Also, this mascara applies very wet.

on 8/31/2004 9:21:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Best mascara ever! So glad I broke down and bought it. Well worth the price and the long shipping from Strawberrynet.com. Makes my lashes ridiculously long,no smudging or flaking at all. I will be buying again and again.