Helena Rubinstein Spectacular Mascara

No Image

4.2

on 11/17/2012 2:23:00 PM

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I've used this for three weeks, and I love it so far. Gives great lenght to the lashes, and last the whole day. Love the wand, perfect size for me, not too big.
One of the best!

on 1/12/2008 12:34:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse

Along with Vertiginous, this is one of the better mascaras I've tried. It lengthens and thickens nicely and the tube looks really glamorous. I've had the waterproof version that comes off easily with the right remover (I use L'Oreal). But as with Vertiginous, this seems to dry out way too quickly.

on 10/29/2007 3:57:00 PM

This used to be my favorite mascara. I have repurchased it several times. I loved how it lengthened my eyelashes and I remember several people asking me what mascara I was wearing because it made my eye lashes look so long. I am now experimenting with other mascaras but I will probably eventually repurchase this one.

on 6/6/2007 11:19:00 AM

A great mascara! Gave me long, pretty lashes without clumping. It lasted more than 6 months of use before it started to dry. Probably will repurchase

on 4/4/2005 10:56:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

oh, am so disappointed! I had a friend post this to me as there are no stockists close to me. I can't be sure but I think it's irritating my eyes (it could be my hay fever starting a bit early)
but either way it clumps a little, goes on really wet so you get mascara spots on your eye lids and it smudges within a couple of hrs. Don't bother - expect more for the price.

on 12/15/2004 4:02:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This is my all-time favourite mascara. Gives great length, never clumps, and stays put all day. Perfect! Have bought it again and again the last ten years. If HR discontinues this, I'm in deep trouble.

on 9/15/2004 7:32:00 AM

I buy this because of the good rating I read. I am so very dissapointed because it slick off my lashes over 5 hours of wearing. I thought it's at least a tear-proof if not waterproof! I compare this with Lancome's definicils... even it's similiar in packaging. Won't buy again.. but I have to admit that with the gold tube it looked so gooooood

on 8/10/2004 4:34:00 PM

I think HR have the best mascaras together with Lancome. And this is the best one of HR mascaras.

on 4/28/2004 12:32:00 PM

After the high end mascara fiasco of 2003 involving Diorshow and YSL Faux Cils, I swore off high end mascara. 25 Dollars down the drain. But then I tried this. It does what it's supposed to do! I know it is hard to get in the US but it is worth it. Long Long lashes, no clumping. Very wet mascara.

on 4/20/2004 2:12:00 AM

Helena Rubinstein have the BEST mascara in the world!! It can last whole day and it bring out my eye!
Better than Lancome.