Uploaded by priscillawong

package quality

price range

Reviews

Sep/02/2012

The consistency of this foot lotion is thin compared to other foot lotions that I have tried. It does refresh and gives my feet a tingly feeling that I do enjoy. It's very cooling.

It smells like chocolate mint to me so I do like the smell of this.

As mentioned, the thin consistency makes it seem it does not absorb very well but it does quickly. I'm not really …

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (180 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

Jun/21/2006

I got this in a "Happy Feet" at-home spa pack sold at Costco a while back. I like it so much that I use it on a daily basis even when I don't give myself a DIY-pedi. The consistency is moisturizing but not heavy and absorbs quickly into my heels, leaving them soft and smooth, and the mint makes them feel nice and tingly!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1634 reviews)

Age

SkinOther, Other, Warm

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

Jan/30/2005

I don't like this at all. It's just an average foot lotion and it doesn't absorb right away. The worst is its smell, it smells like melted plastic which isn't very nice =(! It's not the worst foot lotion but neither is it great. No repurchase from me.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (319 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination

HairBlack

EyesBlack

Jan/25/2005

this is by far my favourite foot lotion EVER. and it's not often that i find something that's my absolute without a doubt favourite. i love using it with the pumice foot scrub (from h2o as well). not only does it soften my feet, but the mint or something in it soaks in and i can feel it tingling. after a long day at work, washing my feet and putting this lotion on feels SO good. i …Read more

About reviewer (3 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinNormal

HairBlond

EyesGreen

Aug/10/2004

This smelled great and felt really cooling, but i didnt' feel like it made my feet real soft, I think Burt's Bees coconut foot cream works better!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (180 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinNormal

HairBrunette

fromkyasha

Jul/14/2004

I love this rub. it smells minty fresh and it feels moisturizing. it's especially great after you have exfoliated your feet. even my bf loves it.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (214 reviews)

SkinCombination, Olive

HairBlack

Feb/05/2004

My feet are in heaven! This thick, creamy mint lotion melts right into your skin, but doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy. Goes perfectly with my H20 Pumice Foot Scrub. Would definitely repurchase!

About reviewer (488 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure