The Body Shop Eyeshadow Brush

The Body Shop Eyeshadow Brush

3.3

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 2/14/2016 8:44:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Very thin brush. It doesn't really pick up a lot of product and not great for packing. Work better for lining under eyes with shadow and placing colour precisely. The handle is pretty thick. I bought in a set on sale, but I wouldn't advise buying this for full price.

on 5/3/2013 2:53:00 PM

This is much too thin to work as an eyeshadow brush. It picks up hardly any product at all. I sometimes use it with cream eyeshadows but mainly as a concealer brush - although I prefer my smaller concealer brushes over this one. On the plus side I've had it a few years and it's very sturdy and doesn't shed hairs but still not worth the price.

To Read all 69 Reviews, Login or Join

on 3/25/2013 5:33:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

This brush has stiff bristles and colour goes on easily, I like the design of the brush. But I do not use eye shadow often, I only got this for prom and a makeup module I had in school.

on 1/20/2013 5:10:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I won't repurchase not because of anything but this brush just doesn't break (like all TBS brushes).

I got the travel mineral eye shadow brush.
It is good, soft and yet stiff enough. Not a fantastic brush in my opinion but good enough for beginners or travelling. Doesn't blend well as it's too stiff and flat.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I think all The Body Shop brushes are overlooked - people like Bobbi brown and MAC, but some brushes from the Body Shop do way better than the 'professional' brands! but of course, not all.

This is the best brush I have used from The Body Shop. It is very soft, but stiff enough to sculpt my eyes, and it is dense to get enough eyeshadows. I use this to apply eyeshadows precisely on my eyes, and it works well. The long handle is easy to use too, and of course, it never sheds a bit and it's cruelty-free!

Good for both beginners and pros! x

on 11/30/2011 3:02:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

This brush has retained its shape excelIently for so many years and it's quite inexpensive. I use it to apply cream eyeshadows and works well for that - would repurchase. On the other hand it doesn't pack enough eyeshadow for a good colour pay off when it comes to powder, so be aware of that before deciding.

on 9/21/2011 10:00:00 AM

This brush is soft and easy to apply make up with. I like it.

on 4/25/2011 8:00:00 PM

This was my first eyeshadow brush ever. Recently, I was using it and it didn't really apply my powder eyeshadow and the handle and metal part fell apart because the glue that stuck them together dried out so I can pull them apart. Probably won't repurchase but it was worth a try.

I like the way this brush looks and feels. It doesn't shed at all, or at least not so far (washed several times) I got it as a GWP so the price was right :) This doesn't work with dry shadows at all. The bristles are too stiff and won't pick up enough colour. However, this works well for creams and whatnot. I use it with wet applications as well. The stiff bristles make it an ideal eyeliner brush. I'm pretty happy with it overall. At 15 bucks, I doubt I would repurchase. I can get a better brush for cheaper elsewhere.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

This brush is a stiff-like which makes it better for a eyeliner brush and i find it works better on cream textured products not powder. At first i used it a bit and the bristles split and kinda stuck to each other. I like how this doesn't shed at all. After i have used this brush numerous times, it performed wonderfully. I have to clean it once a week using shampoo and i clean it after each use using makeup remover towelettes. After I clean it, it bristles are shiny and new looking. I recommend to make sure no products get at the end of the brush near the handle. Since the brush is hard and a bit thin it works well to but on gel eyeliner or a eyeshadow as a liner. I think it's best for putting concealer around a pimple since it can maneuver around the pimple well.
Price: $15.50CAD i had a 50% off coupon which made it $7.25.

Popular Makeup Brushes