RIMMEL Silky Loose Face Powder

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone
RIMMEL Silky Loose Face Powder
Silky Loose Face PowderSilky Loose Face Powder

TALC, SILICA, DIMETHICONE, MAGNESIUM STEARATE, CALCIUM CARBONATE, SERICA/SILK POWDER/POUDRE DE SOIE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, METHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, BHT. [MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR/ /-: MICA (CI 77019), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), ULTRAMARINES (CI 77007)].

on 1/16/2018 12:28:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I love this product. I bought it this morning and "baked" my face with it, I honestly didn't expect it to work this good! The areas I applied it to felt really silky and smooth. It matted my face perfectly and set the foundation and concealer really good. It didn't transfer on my fingers when I touched my face, which was the most important thing I looked for in powder, because I used to hate it when my friends touched my face randomly and would move my make-up or take it off; this powder kept it in place for so long and also the feeling wasn't sticky and tacky like it usually is with make-up. I also applied it on my eyelids before putting eyeshadow on-my eyelids didn't get creasy all day long and the colors lasted for wayyy too long than normal! It also kept my oils in really good; I got shiny after 7-8 hours after wearing it and it wasn't even that noticable, considering that I was struggling with really shiny and oily T-zone. It's been 11 hours now without re-touching my make-up and it's really as the same as I applied it in the morning! I love this and I don't think I'll be using another loose powder than this one. Amazing job for its price and great packaging!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Other

I love this product, it sets my liquid foundation perfectly, and masks out any streaks. It's a little costly, but worth it for the work it does. My skin looks matte, but glowy afterwards, so it doesn't dull out the skin

Also, I have spot prone skin, and I find this doesn't clog up the pores

on 11/25/2010 9:37:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love this product, i use it everyday to set my liquid foundation and it is a dream, it sets my foundation and makes it last almost all day and gives a matte and silky texture to the skin. I have oily acne prone skin and ive tried setting my foundation with macs blot powder and other powder foundations, however they tend to just slide off and do nothing to help my foundation last longer. Although blotting with oil absorbing papers is necessary on my tzone area, considering my oily skin, elsewhere the foundation is full proof. definetely recommend.

on 12/17/2007 8:30:00 PM

Not that sure about this product, chose it as the packaging is really cute, its a little small pot, looks quite expensive.
But think I prefer my cornsilk powder to this. Seems bit more shimmery and gives my skin a more flawless look.

on 3/13/2006 4:36:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

It's very light and no one can tell at all that you're wearing loose powder. Fills in all those little shiny patches well. But I wish it was a bit less sparkly! The problem with sparkles is that it highlights your pores (and mine aren't good to begin with). Overall it is a good product though! I was actually going to buy Loreal translucide powder but that was sooo shimmery and cost 10$ Aus more! So this one is cheaper and better :) And even though it LOOKS really light, don't worry cos it really is 'translucent'.