RIMMEL Silky Loose Face Powder

Filtered by skin type : Dry
RIMMEL Silky Loose Face Powder
Silky Loose Face PowderSilky Loose Face Powder

4.5

TALC, SILICA, DIMETHICONE, MAGNESIUM STEARATE, CALCIUM CARBONATE, SERICA/SILK POWDER/POUDRE DE SOIE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, METHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, BHT. [MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR/ /-: MICA (CI 77019), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), ULTRAMARINES (CI 77007)].

on 9/1/2015 1:05:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I really like this powder. I was looking for a translucent setting powder and a couple I tested in store had really fine glittery parts to them, this one didn't. I was using a pressed powder but I felt it was too drying and would emphasize all my lines and break up my foundation during the day. This is really good even for setting my under eye area, and my skin does feel quite silky after I've applied this. Doesn't make me go darker at all, it is truly translucent on my skin. Very impressed and will repurchase.

on 11/16/2012 4:11:00 PM

My shade: 001 Transparent

Pros:
Great for very pale people.
Good amount of product for low price.
Applies amazingly with a fluffy brush.
Doesn't set in fine lines.

Cons: Sometimes difficult to get all the product from the tub.

on 3/9/2011 5:56:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Great product! I wasn't expecting much but this product delivered! The powder is quite finely milled, transparent, non-glittery & looks very natural. Non-drying, didn't break me out or make me look greasy. Keeps my foundation on longer, doesn't crease or settle into fine lines. Feels sooo smooth, not chalky at all. Like other reviewers, I don't use the puff that came with it, it's pretty useless. I use a large powder brush. Will definitely re-purchase.

on 12/1/2008 12:33:00 PM

This has been my go to powder for years, and I can't say anything bad about it.
My skin is very sensitive but this never breaks it out - unlike MUFE HD powder did.
It covers flawlessly - it doesn't look cakey at all. I apply it using a big face and body brush from the body shop.
It mattifies my skin but looks natural.

I highly recommend this powder - it lasts a good few hours before needing a touch up, or blot.