4.1

price range

Reviews

from

2 years ago

I love this product. I bought it this morning and "baked" my face with it, I honestly didn't expect it to work this good! The areas I applied it to felt really silky and smooth. It matted my face perfectly and set the foundation and concealer really good. It didn't transfer on my fingers when I touched my face, which was the most important thing I looked for in powder, because I used to hate it when my friends touched my face randomly and would move my make-up or take it off; this powder kept it in place for so long and also the feeling wasn't sticky and tacky like it usually is with make-up. I also applied it on my eyelids before putting eyeshadow on-my eyelids didn't get creasy all day long and the colors lasted for wayyy too long than normal! It also kept my oils in really good; I got shiny after 7-8 hours after wearing it and it wasn't even that noticable, considering that I was struggling with really shiny and oily T-zone. It's been 11 hours now without re-touching my make-up and it's really as the same as I applied it in the morning! I love this and I don't think I'll be using another loose powder than this one. Amazing job for its price and great packaging!

About reviewer (7 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Cool

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

4 years ago

I really like this powder. I was looking for a translucent setting powder and a couple I tested in store had really fine glittery parts to them, this one didn't. I was using a pressed powder but I felt it was too drying and would emphasize all my lines and break up my foundation during the day. This is really good even for setting my under eye area, and my skin does feel quite silky after I've applied this. Doesn't make me go darker at all, it is truly translucent on my skin. Very impressed and will repurchase.

About reviewer (214 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinDry, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

EyesGray

3.0

6 years ago

I brought this product in the translucent shade, I am very disappointed as this is not like other tanslucent powders that I have used in the past. It has a slightly dark pigament to it that changes the colour of my face which is not what I wanted. I would not buy this product again. The packaging however is nice for the price and it smell pleasant and if it didn thave the colouration does leave a nice finish on the skin not dulling the foundation.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrunette

EyesGreen

6 years ago

Pros: - good price - sets any product - long lasting - oil controlling Cons: - reflects in flash photography - hard to use packaging - not suitable for brush application (use puff included) I used to absolutely hate powders because of their finish, and now I changed my mind completely. It gives a perfect matte finish and sets even my weakest face products, making them last. When applied with a brush it will make your pores obvious! Best way to apply is to take the puff, pour a bit of product in the center, bend the puff in half to distribute the product, and use it in soft pressing motions. The 001 Transparent shade is good on my light-medium olive toned skin, it's very brightening because of the ever so slight pinkish tone.

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

7 years ago

I got this on sale for $4 at Safeway, This was amazing on my skin and lasted all day and gave my skin a nice silky soft finish. This was so good that I brought a backup for this product for when I do run out.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinOther, Fair

HairBrown

7 years ago

I quite like this product, but somehow I don't. The packaging is fine, the price is fine, but the product itself doesn't really work for me. It makes me look cakey, and it doesn't keep me matte all day, which is a must for me. I will use this one up, but my skin is simply too shiny for this!

About reviewer (19 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlue

from

7 years ago

My shade: 001 Transparent Pros: Great for very pale people. Good amount of product for low price. Applies amazingly with a fluffy brush. Doesn't set in fine lines. Cons: Sometimes difficult to get all the product from the tub.

About reviewer (23 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesHazel

7 years ago

I really love this powder! You can't tell when I'm wearing it. When I had oily skin, it took off ALL my shine, making my skin look flawless. It doesn't settle into fine lines, and it really does leave the skin looking silky. However, since I've been using Clinique's 3-step system, my skin is no longer oily, so I don't need this powder as much.

About reviewer (9 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

EyesHazel

2.0

8 years ago

I may be the only one, but I don't really like this product. I have used it on and off for about three months now, and I everytime I use it, I regret it. I think I keep going back to it because I sooo want this product to work. The problem is that it sits funny on my skin. I don't know how to explain it, but my skin looks "grainy" and uneven. It kind of ruins the work of my foundation. Also, it doesn't make my foundation last any longer on my skin. So I am still on the search for a finishing powder that sets the foundation but still lets the foundation "shine through". If anybody can recommend a powder, please let me know :) Oh I almost forgot - and for what it's worth - I really like the packaging of this powder!

About reviewer (6 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Other

EyesGreen

8 years ago

This is a really good Loose face powder, I've already bought a backup of this! This controls your oil and leaves a semi matte/dewy finish. It is absolutely amazing. I used the ELFs HD Powder from the Studio line and the Rimmel Londons one is way better. I find that the Elf one doesn't really do that of a good job of controlling my oily T-zone. My HG face powder and wont use anything else =) LOVE LOVE LOVE it!

About reviewer (201 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Cool