Maybelline Illegal Lengths Mascara

Illegal Lengths Mascara  Illegal Lengths Mascara  Illegal Lengths Mascara

3.8

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Cool

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

This mascara made my lashes SUPER long. I immediately seen the results as I applied it. Would definitely repurchase this mascara and keep it in my arsenal of products.

on 12/28/2015 5:07:00 PM

I have purchased this mascara twice, and really enjoy it. It gives me a small bit of volume, but a lot of length. One or two coats is really all you need, and it holds a curl as well (I curl my lashes before I apply.) It does not give me a spidery lash look. My lashes just look long and kind of fluttery. Lasts all day, and is relatively inexpensive.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

This mascara makes my eyelashes extremely long, does a decent job at holding a curl and is extremely black. However, this does smudge a moderate amount on me (but pretty much everything does) but it doesn't flake. It can get quite clumpy if you let it dry too much in between layers of if you apply a layer that is too thick, so be careful. For reference, my eyelashes are quite thin and of decent length but point downwards (asian eyelashes).
The packaging of this mascara doesn't seem to close properly and weirdly on an angle.

If this held a curl better and did not smudge this would be my HG because it adds amazing length and decent volume imo :) I hate waterproof mascaras btw as I tried one and it still smudged on me and once flaked in my eye and stung it badly (i guess im scared lol). I will probably repurchase until I find something better

on 4/26/2015 10:21:00 PM

I bought this mascara a few day ago, and I love it! I have tried so many drugstore mascaras (from Maybelline, Covergirl, Rimmel, L'Oreal Paris, etc) and this is one of the best I've tried! It makes my eyelashes look really long, and pretty thick too. The wand is big, but it's still pretty easy to work with. It spreads out pretty evenly, and looks fantastic with a few layers. The only thing is that you have to be patient with this mascara, you can't just swipe each eye and go. It clumps slightly, but it's easy to separate the clumps. I have to add quite a few layers to get the look I want (I use mascara on the heavier side) but it's definitely worth it!

on 6/22/2015 2:40:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This mascara is AMAZING - you get the long lash look without false lashes or serums. As soon as you apply a coat you have long lashes, it seems impossible - but it's not! I use this and then apply L'Oreal Voluminous mascara on top for a finished thicker, blacker look. The only thing I have an issue with is that the tube is a square shape and when applying it's a little difficult to turn/twirl on my eyelashes - I would prefer it to be a rounded/cylindrical shape. But otherwise for the price this is an amazing product.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

This mascara is great for length, seperation and defintion, it really gets all the lashes. A greate dupe for Lancome - Definicils High Definition Mascara!! and for the Volume problem: I learned a trick from a make up artist to use two mascaras to give me length, definition And Volume! So I can't use it alone but I use the Volume Plush mascara, which really holds the curl, right afterwards and this combination looks amazing!

on 10/21/2014 4:53:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I think this mascara is fantastic for those who have similar lashes to mine - short, thin and straight. I curl my lashes twice and apply this, it gives me beautifully curly lashes all day. If I want thicker lashes I simply apply a volumising mascara after achieving the curl with this one. Go for the waterproof as it holds the curl better.

on 8/16/2014 9:31:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

this was an okay product! I loved how it mad my lashes look, but it was a tad bit flakey!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

I ran out of my HG mascara (NYX Doll Eye Long Lash) and it wasn't being restocked for a week, so, I bought this. It gives similar results, very long lashes. However, it's a very wet formula so it is very time consuming to apply if you want to achieve extremely long lashes. I do like this product, but I'll only use this for when I run out of what I usually use and am waiting for it to be restocked.

I am on my first tube of this. I will not repurchase. Somehow some of the fibers end up in my eye during the day which results in a lot of tearing, irritation and redness in my eye. I do like that it is a matte black shade and it is not too clumpy. It goes on smooth and stays on for a very long time. It is easy to remove. Much easier than other mascaras that I've tried, in fact. If it weren't for the fibers ending up in my eye all of the time, I would keep on using this. Too bad.