Almay Clear Complexion Blemish Healing Spot Concealer

Almay Clear Complexion Blemish Healing Spot Concealer
Clear Complexion Blemish Healing Spot ConcealerClear Complexion Blemish Healing Spot Concealer

3.9

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid 1%. Inactive Ingredients: Water, Cyclomethicone, Butylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Boron Nitride, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Talc, Tribehenin, Trisiloxane, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Alumina, Nylon 12, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Polyisobutene, Synthetic Wax, Micocrystalline Wax, Sodium Chloride, Mushroom Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Cornflower Extract, Meadowsweet Extract, Chamomilla Recutita Flower Extract, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein, Phytantriol, Methoxypropylgluconamide, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Triethoxy Caprylysilane, HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Methoxy Amodimethicone/Silsequioxane Copolymer, Silica, Methicone, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA. May Contain: Zinc Oxide.

The best concealer for blemishes! I also use it for dark spots. Lasts forever and has great coverage! The light shade is perfect for my neutral NC20 skin (not much yellow in this shade). Love this!

If you wake up and suddenly notice a giant pimple on your face run out to your local drugstore and pick this stuff up. It is a miriclein a bottle. Put it on a giant pimple before bed it will be gone or at least two dimensional instead ofthree dimensional by the morning.

on 2/28/2016 10:00:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

This would be better in a tub or something where it was easier to get to the product when it's running low. I keep buying this, because with the salicylic acid in it I don't worry about applying this concealer over pimples when I have to go out somewhere. I don't think it actually does anything to heal them, but it definitely doesn't make them worse or cause them. I'll keep buying this for that reason. I use another concealer for under eyes and to cover a vein I have on my nose (until I have that permanently removed!). I don't find the coverage on this is enough for the vein but it does do the trick for breakouts.

on 2/21/2016 12:22:00 AM

This concealer cracks badly once it dries. It has no discernible positive effect on acne blemishes.

on 4/21/2017 10:46:00 PM

YES HOLY GRAIL. it stays on all day, even after working out, can be built up to a high medium coverage doesnt break me out, looks natural and non cakey on my dry patches but still holds up quite well on my oily part. I wear this everyday without foundation for a natural look and people cant tell im wearing makeup. only the shade range kinda sucks. fortunately, the lightest shade works on my skin very well but I dont know what Im gonna do going into summer.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

I have been using this concealer for nearly a decade! I am the biggest advocate. If I have a particularly bad pimple, I dab this on it before bed and I swear it looks better by the morning! I truly believe the salicylic acid in this helps clear up my acne and the product blends so well. I can't go a day without this concealer!!

on 7/30/2015 10:26:00 PM

Was genuinely surprised by this! Used it on my acne and scarring, and it worked like a charm. It was able to cover up tough spots, and it lasted way longer than I ever expected. The price wasn't too bad either.
My only complaints would be the colour range (there are barely any shades to choose from), and the packaging (just because you can't test it).
I applied it with a flat top brush for more coverage, and used my fingers to aid. Wouldn't recommend using it directly from the little sponge brush thing, as it's known to transfer bacteria and create more breakouts.

on 9/10/2015 6:30:00 PM

This product is terrible. It says it helps for a clearer complexion but it doesnt help blemishes at all. I had a terrible break out after using it! I have really oily skin and this just makes my face get all cakey and gross. I go to the bathroom in between classes at school and you can tell exactly where I put on my concealer. I think I would rather wear no makeup at all. It doesn't blend well and its a bit thick but its not too bad. There isn't very much product in the tube either so its not at all Worth it. I will never purchase this again and I would never recommend this product.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

I've used this concealer for a long time and it just doesn't do it for me. I've used both the light color and light/medium color yet neither of those seem to match me. The light/medium is too dark on me, and the light color one seems like it either goes on too lightish/pinkish or turns pinkish over the day on the face. Not to mention that this doesn't cover redness or marks well at all. Very bad coverage. The only reason this rating isn't a one star review is because this is one of the very few coverups that doesn't react with my sensitive skin. However, it's time to get over my laziness and find a better concealer.

on 7/14/2015 12:23:00 AM

Ive been using this concealer on and off for about 100 years it feels like. I always have a tube stashed somewhere for covering zits. Thick and stays put. Blends well but you gotta blend fast-and perfectly. I would only use this on pimples or oily areas. Does not heal pimples but doesn't cause them. The lightest shade could/should be a bit lighter imo but it works