AVEDA Peppymint breath refresher

No Image

3.9

on 1/4/2012 10:22:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This tastes exactly like the Aveda Comforting Tea, just stronger. I use it as a breath freshener and I also add it to bottled water to make it less boring.

on 5/8/2008 8:09:00 PM

This product is good. Not too "minty" tasting. When I'm tired of just plain old water during the day I add a few drops of peppymint to it for a nice refresher.

on 3/24/2008 2:17:00 PM

I purchased this breath freshener and I thought to myself, oh how cute and perfect for my handbag! This is exactly what I need. Well as I read the label, one of the ingredients listed on the small bottle was denatured alcohol! Oh my goodness, not sure if denatured alcohol, which is commonly known as rubbing alcohol is healthy to digest. The product does work well, but if only they could only substitute this ingredient for another one.

on 8/21/2007 11:44:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

This is a great alternative to breath mint candies and chewing gum. I love the flavor which is very natural and refreshing. This doesn't contain any sugar, just pure peppermint oil that is soothing and delicious. The only down side is the price - it retails for six dollars. One bottle lasts me approximately one month.

on 6/2/2005 5:55:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I do like this, it doesn't have alcohol in it and taste great. Works very well.

on 2/4/2004 11:32:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

i love this, i have to buy it every time i go into the aveda store, and i am so glad someone else thought to review it because i wouldn't have. it's not your typical breath freshener, because it's not fake sugarfree mint-tasting, it has a delicious herbal/licorice taste along with the mint. also i think there is less (if any alcohol) than you would find in other breath drops. and it works! it works better than gum i think to frshen breath. highly recommend.

on 2/3/2004 10:41:00 PM

I picked this up during my last visit to the salon, thinking it might be nice to carry with me to work. I meet with a lot of people in the course of a day, and certainly can't chew gum or mints in those situations. This is a sweet, minty liquid (I can taste peppermint and a hint of anise) that comes in a dropper style bottle. A few drops are enough to disguise any coffee or food I've had, and the 'freshness' lasts for quite a while. It's also tiny enough to hide in any pocket or purse. I've had mine for several weeks and it's still nearly full, so I consider this to be worth the $6 I spent on it. I definitely recommend this - it's very discreet, tastes lovely (not too strong) and it does the job!