Revlon Cream Blush - Berry Flirtatious

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
Revlon Cream Blush - Berry Flirtatious

4.4

Dimethicone, Neopentyl Glycol Diethylhexanoate, Isotridecyl Isononanoate, Talc, Phenyltrimethicone, Polyethylene, Methylmethacrylate Crosspolymer, Boron Nitrate, HDI/Trimethol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Silica, Nylon 12, Alumina, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Centaurea Cyanus (Cornflower) Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Extract, Ginseng (Panax Ginseng) Root Extract, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Retinyl Acetate (Vitamin A), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Lecithin, Distearalkonium Hectorite, Barium Sulfate (CI 77120), Sorbitan Trioleate, Methyldihydrojasmonate, Laureth 12, Acrylates Crosspolymer, Triethyl Citrate, Dimethicone/Cyclomethicone Copolymer, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Ethylene/Methacrylate Copolymer, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Sorbic Acid (A Preservative), Phenoxyethanol, Isobutylparaben, Isopropylparaben, Butylparaben, BHT, May Contain ( /-):, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Ultramarines, Red 7 Lake, Yellow 5 Aluminum Lake, Red 6 Lake, Carmine (CI 75470)

so i really love this product! the color looks amazing and natural against my fair skin so overall its great and i'm totally gonna buy it again! but it does have some cons: the packaging is a little bulky cuz of the mirror and i dnt really like the cream to powder finish cuz its a little hard to blend well

Lovely cream blush! I love the cream to powder finish, and the fact that it has no glitter or shimmer in it, making it look totally natural. Almost gives you that 'I just came in from the snow' rosy glow! I have acne-prone skin, and this didn't break me out at all. A definite drugstore must-have!

on 3/6/2011 1:03:00 AM

i bought this whilst on holidays in the states, where i picked it up for about 10bucks at walmart, thats pretty expencive but....

THIS AMAZING,
my first cream blush (ds or he) and im never going back to powder.
staying powder is about 4hours, but powder on me only lasts about 3hours, so im happy with that.

the packaging is fantastic, the pop out mirror tops it off, its so sterdy like iv probebly dropped it 5 or 6 times, not one dint or scratch! :)

i cant see how deep the pan is, but whatever, ill keep buying till they stop making it!

on 4/19/2010 3:12:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Just to add to similar comments, this is a great blush, goes on smoothly and gives a natural flushed look. I have aging skin, very dry and this works well, since I've given up on powder blushes.( except for a Sephora bronzer in the summer, which I used very lightly.) The Revlon blush is my new every day favorite for a little color on my very pale skin. It does look brighter in the compact, but is very versatile-you can layer more on, or apply lightly.

on 1/22/2010 5:17:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Really pretty blush, it gives you a nice wintery flush. It's definitely a cooler shade, but will work for most skin tones.

The texture is nice and creamy but it does dry really fast, so dab it on and then blend blend blend. As long as you move fast you'll get a really pretty colour, without streaking. The package can be hard to open sometimes.

Wait for sales, but definitely a nice buy.

on 1/20/2010 10:49:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I agree with all of the others--excellent blush. The color is a cool pink, which looks bright in the packaging, but looks very natural applied lightly. My skin is dry and my powder blush doesn't last through the day, so I decided to try a cream blush. I wish I would've found this years ago. What a huge difference. I don't have to pile it on; just a little gives a natural flush and all day wear. Fantastic.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

WOW, the person below was quite upset by this blush. IMO, I think it is great. I use it almost every day. It applies easily over my mineral foundations without streaking, and lasts all day (minimum 12 hours.) It may be more expensive than some other creme blushes, but I have been using the same one for more than 6 months, daily. A little goes a long way , and it mimics my natural flush.

on 2/9/2004 5:03:00 PM

I really, really like these new cream blushes from Revlon. These and the Super Lustrous lip glosses have renewed my interest in this company. Berry Flirtatious is a beautiful, cool-toned pink that gives me (PPP, NC15) natural, flushed cheeks. It has a cream-to-powder texture that's really easy to blend. The pop-out mirror is cute and nifty as well. I highly recommend these!