REVLON Cream Blush - Berry Flirtatious

Filtered by eye Color : Black
REVLON Cream Blush - Berry Flirtatious

3.0

Dimethicone, Neopentyl Glycol Diethylhexanoate, Isotridecyl Isononanoate, Talc, Phenyltrimethicone, Polyethylene, Methylmethacrylate Crosspolymer, Boron Nitrate, HDI/Trimethol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Silica, Nylon 12, Alumina, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Centaurea Cyanus (Cornflower) Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Extract, Ginseng (Panax Ginseng) Root Extract, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Retinyl Acetate (Vitamin A), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Lecithin, Distearalkonium Hectorite, Barium Sulfate (CI 77120), Sorbitan Trioleate, Methyldihydrojasmonate, Laureth 12, Acrylates Crosspolymer, Triethyl Citrate, Dimethicone/Cyclomethicone Copolymer, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Ethylene/Methacrylate Copolymer, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Sorbic Acid (A Preservative), Phenoxyethanol, Isobutylparaben, Isopropylparaben, Butylparaben, BHT, May Contain ( /-):, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Ultramarines, Red 7 Lake, Yellow 5 Aluminum Lake, Red 6 Lake, Carmine (CI 75470)

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hey friends I bought cream blush from brand revlon loving it.is was always very specifically using cream blush as was scared that it should not give me clown look but to my surprise it dosent look much on application and with the help of finger or small stippling brush can apply then on top of it can blend with damp beauty blender.with this technique it look beautiful and look like healthy glow to the skin.

on 7/11/2006 8:33:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

About me:

I have asian medium, tanned skin (MAC NC40). Normal to dry skin. Very warm undertones. Prefers cream blush. Looking for blush that stands out on dark skin.

Color:

The color looks great, but for lighter skin I think. It seems too blue for me.

Texture/Feel:

Very fine, soft, powdery feel. It turns from cream to powder. I think this formulation makes the color show up better on my skin. Cream tends to fade too quickly in the summer. Used it with my MAC angled blush brush, but couldn't seem to get that usual airbrushed look. Using minimal amount helped though.

Price:
$10 at CVS. Expensive for drugstore. I would rather stick to my MAC cream blushes for that price.

Packaging:

The mirror is very handy, but I like bigger mirrors for blush application. It was a nice surprise and probably added to the price.

Conclusion:
Not the right color for dark, warm skin like mine. Would look great on pale skin. It felt very nice though and the price would have been forgivable had it worked on my skin. Will not purchase again.

continued >>